Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in normal mode should be more content then it has now. For the expert mode i have no ideea how to beat the fishron even with a team of 5 and all with the end armor and weapons, all of that only for a mount what moves fast only under water, i don't think that the expert mode is really worth.

Oh i forgot that one of my friends keeps crashing random in boss fights and this is a pain for all of us.

A weird Auto Select bug: When you carry, let's say a Flare Gun with full inventory, and use Auto Select in an open chest with an item picked up, the Flare Gun will stay.

Reproducing:
Fill your inventory with stuff -> Open a chest with an item inside -> Push down Auto Select button, so that a Torch/Flare Gun pops out -> Pick up an item -> Place the item down* -> Release the Auto Select button -> Enjoy?

* - Can be done after releasing the button

The bug won't work in just Inventory, or if your Inventory isn't full, due to Quick Thrashing/moving the item into the chest/inventory. It can also be replicated by picking an item from Inventory rather than Chest, but in this case the Chest must be full.

Last edited:
I just give up I can't beat anything in this game becouse my game just exit and I can not figure out why.

I think that in normal mode should be more content then it has now. For the expert mode i have no ideea how to beat the fishron even with a team of 5 and all with the end armor and weapons, all of that only for a mount what moves fast only under water, i don't think that the expert mode is really worth.

Oh i forgot that one of my friends keeps crashing random in boss fights and this is a pain for all of us.

the mount can fly in the air at a good speed, its a fantastic alternative if you can't get lucky with the UFO drop from Martian Madness

For Fishron, fight the solar eclipse and get everyone a Neptune's Shell, and replace your wings with it. in expert mode Fishron enrages if you fight him for too long outside of water, so the best strategy is to equip this item, which allows free movement in water + no drowning, and fight him inside the ocean. using this my team of 4 (including myself) beat it first try. we were using post-golem but pre-lunar equipment

Wow, man. This crash report is amazing in 1.3 Thanks guys!
upload_2015-7-3_14-27-40.png

I just want to say what an excellent update this has been so far and it was well worth the wait, My only disappointment is the fact that after 3 hours of work to kill the dungeon guardian on expert mode I was only rewarded with the standard bone key loot.
I was totally expecting some kick :red: skeleton head yoyo :3

I just want to say what an excellent update this has been so far and it was well worth the wait, My only disappointment is the fact that after 3 hours of work to kill the dungeon guardian on expert mode I was only rewarded with the standard bone key loot.
I was totally expecting some kick :red: skeleton head yoyo :3
What is the dungeon guardian like in expert mode?

What is the dungeon guardian like in expert mode?
Honestly it's basically the same as in normal except extra life boosting it from it's 9999 previously to 19998 in expert rather than that it's just a case of flying around it dodging and holding down M1.
Edit: On a side note I was also considering killing it 50 times on normal mode to test if it drops a banner or trophy of any sort, but since it doesn't seem to have been altered I don't think I will. It simply isn't worth the effort If I don't get some cool loot to show off.

Honestly it's basically the same as in normal except extra life boosting it from it's 9999 previously to 19998 in expert rather than that it's just a case of flying around it dodging and holding down M1.
Huh. I think it would be pretty cool if the dungeon guardian was like a secret final boss, like an endurance test that get's more and more intense the longer you fight him

Huh. I think it would be pretty cool if the dungeon guardian was like a secret final boss, like an endurance test that get's more and more intense the longer you fight him
That'd be nice even if it was just as simple as the more life he lost the faster he moves since as it is now you can very easily avoid him with Fishron wings and spectre boots.
Just make him more of a challenge, everyone says it's a hard fight but it's really not the problem is the time it takes, I fought him with a flairon and an army and twins minions and it till took me a solid 50 minutes of constant attack to kill him.

Expert mode

So there's something weird happening whilst fightining the solar pillar, don't know whether that's intentional or what. Basically, *something* explodes and I get one shoted with the all new and tidy solar armor... After that, my death messages states that I was killed by my own weapon? Whatever the weapon I'm wielding ends up in the message and it appears as if I killed myself.

Don't know what to think about that...

Lots of the new creatures make disgusting noises, hoplites and antlions are :red:ing scary, the new materials are really pretty, and overall this is a really nice update.

I've discovered what is a possible bug:
The wiki lists the Suspicious Looking Tentacle as being dropped by the Moon Lord's Treasure bag at a rate of 100%, however the normal mode Moon Lord does not appear to drop the item at all. This would lead me to believe that the Suspicious Looking Tentacle is a Expert mode exclusive. However the item is of red rarity, where as all other exclusives I have seen are rainbow. What is the intent with this item, is it expert exclusive, or intended for both modes and simply overlooked?

I feel the presence of the final boss should stop all invasions, blood moons and eclipses.
I just spent 50 minutes trying to take the damn boss down (and nearly did it on my first try, nearly -_-), but while I was fighting this annoying battle of attrition with him I had to take down two probes (which I succeeded in thankfully or things'd turn into a :red:storm for real) and had a blood moon.

Fighting that boss is hard enough without having to deal with additional invasions.

I also have to say that it'll be a big pain in the arse to grind this boss for its loot, since dying will put you back all the way to slaying those guys in front of the dungeon. I admit that I am a bit puzzled about where the entertainment value would be. I imagine many people will be really frustrated about this fight. I know I am already. :indifferent:

I played a Downloaded terraria and i loved the game, so i decided to buy it!!

but i dont now if i can still play with my best friend ((he has a downloaded version and maybe he is going to wait a 1.3 link))

is there a way to keep playing with him??

- sry for my english :redspin: -
You shouldn't pirate games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom