Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new character clothing styles, however I noticed that you can't change clothing styles in the dresser. I don't know if that's just an oversight, but if it is, could that be added?

Other than that, good job all around!

I have a question maybe some of you good fellows could answer for me. Why am I getting feral bite out of nowhere when no enemies are around on expert mode?

i very often get blood moon and solar eclipse i dont know if that is a bug but anyway when i then get pirate invasion, martian madness etc i get really annoyed that if i move to long away from the center of map they go away... So yeah maybe make it so for exampel the martians and other events were like the solar eclipse ? (making it so that you can fight them everywere ;)
Please fix

Btw the obsidian armor? you know one of the really hard-to-get prehardmode armors?
yeah fix it maybe make it an throwing set? just an idea it looks so cool so yeah make it better ;)

Last edited:
The Vortex Beater's sound is so much louder than the other sounds. It completely overrules any other sounds and music.

Admittedly, it's ruining my enjoyment of the weapon, these persistent heavy drums attacking my ears.
If the volume of that sound file could be lowered to the levels of other sounds then that'd be awesome. :)

Would it be possible to add piggy banks/safes to the quick stack to nearby chests? love that feature and the crafting window btw

Would it be possible to add piggy banks/safes to the quick stack to nearby chests? love that feature and the crafting window btw
That would be very annoying. Imagine people storing items in their piggy bank and/or safe and really want these items to remain there.

Actully i would really want (as MANY have said on YouTube twitch etc) that you can sit on chairs
And to dye weapons would be lovely

Anyone know how to make a crimson/corruption/hallowed mimic. the wiki says you do it by putting a dark/light key in a normal chest then it just turns to a big mimic, but that hasn't worked

Update: hollowed mimics work sometimes, but still no corruption.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to make a crimson/corruption/hallowed mimic. the wiki says you do it by putting a dark/light key in a normal chest then it just turns to a big mimic, but that hasn't worked
Doesn't it have to be in the corresponding biome as well? Like; you have to put the Key of Night in a chest while in the Corruption/Crimson Biome?

I have a question maybe some of you good fellows could answer for me. Why am I getting feral bite out of nowhere when no enemies are around on expert mode?

Feral Bite is, I believe, given only by bats, and can last a good while, inflicting minidebuffs for the duration. I can't imagine its literally coming from no where, but my guess would be that a Jungle Bat or Cave Bat inflicted it without making a big fuss.

it said on the wiki it didn't, and plus I tried it in the biome too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436788268,1436788224][/DOUBLEPOST]
nope

Are you using autopause? Is there only ONE key in the chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom