Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go into multiplayer and then you click HOST & PLAY. Or if you click Join friends Via steam you can join them. And if join friends via steam doesn't work you click HOST & Play instead.
I just tried it, but it still shows me their game info after I click their invite.

Hotfixes that changed nothing. Do you even read technical support section? Half of players can't start a game without :red: fps and crashes

Hotfixes that changed nothing. Do you even read technical support section? Half of players can't start a game without :red: fps and crashes
Stop playing on toasters, I can run both the game and the dedicated server software on the same computer while maintaining 60 FPS, and my computer isn't even that good (it uses iGPU!)

Thoughts on Expert mode: I really like it. It isn't too easy, and it isn't too difficult (so long as you're smart about it anyway). I can't say I care for the 75% coin droppage when you die, especially with the respawn time as long as it is. More often than not, when I die, whatever kills me has enough time to pick up the coins I dropped and walk away with them so I can't even go get them back. This wouldn't be so bad if they didn't despawn shortly after I respawn because they're out of range. So... bye-bye 10 gold coins I collected in my spelunking adventure. lol

I'm sure this was completely intentional

but Medusa stun-locking is a :red:.

Like "this is worhty of a status update" frustrating.

Maybe reduce the debuff duration by a second? Please? No? Okay then.

:mad:

Last edited:
The Medusas seriously need to be fixed or nerfed. Not even their ability so much as its range. It doesn't even seem to be line of sight based, so I ran into problems like being on a completely different vertical plane, separated by solid ground, but still getting petrified. It needs to be fixed.

Hey guys, I have a question to ask and I'm not sure this is the perfect place to ask but it's worth a shot.

When an update like this happens I have to create a new world to be able to get the new things. And historically after such an update there is another smaller update released about a week after. In this case I would expect it would be called 1.3.1 or something similar. Now would I be correct t say those are only bug fixes and if I were to start a world today I wouldn't need to create a new one for this update in a week (if history repeats itself)?

Thank you for any devs, moderator or someone with the knowledge who could answer.

So, my feedback...

1). There needs to be some guaranteed Forest Biome in the center of the world... perhaps 5% of the world to either side of the spawn point needs to be guaranteed to be forest? Now with Snow, and Desert Biomes... sometimes you're left with just a tiny bit of forest and it can be hard to get a new character started if there's not much forest to go on. That, and Snow Biomes extend waaaay further than the surface just a tiny bit underground... I started on a world where I got snow music when I dug down about 100-150 feet, lol. But yet the surface of the snow was a full screen length away.

2). Is there a key or something you can hit to dismount minecarts? Now that you can't do it by swinging your weapon, I find the only way to get off a minecart is to right-click the buff and that seems mighty clunky.

3). Can we make Minecart Rails act like wood platforms, so that you can stand on them, but yet go through them if you wish?

4). THANK YOU for buffing the Molten Pickaxe!

2). Is there a key or something you can hit to dismount minecarts? Now that you can't do it by swinging your weapon, I find the only way to get off a minecart is to right-click the buff and that seems mighty clunky.

if you press the mount button, it should dismount you from the minecart

I will check tech support this evening.

Before I do, please be ready with your system's tech specs - I expect them there. We will need to parse "actual game issues" from "sub-standard hardware" issues.

Thanks

steam keeps crashing randomly for me after uploading certain things to cloud, and the achievements are a mess in multiplayer, some are unlocked for no reason and some are simply not unlockable. Otherwise, the shedload of content gets a ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom