Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
So, the day is finally here! You have Terraria 1.3 in your hands at last - so as you dig ever deeper into the juicy new content and features, come back here and let us know what you think.

Not just bugs - you can feel free to report those in our BUG REPORT SECTION (remember to make it clear that you are playing 1.3), but feedback in general: balance, things you find cool (or less cool), fun stories, etc.

This - coupled with Bug Reports - will assist the team in any needed fixes and adjustments post launch.

divider.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Development Team is particularly interested in feedback on the newly-added Expert Mode - in regards to balance, overall fun & challenge factor, etc. So, please provide any thoughts you have here. In order to help make this specific feedback more noticeable, please mark any Expert Mode feedback with the text below (just copy-paste it). Thanks!

EXPERT MODE FEEDBACK

divider.png

Thanks Terrarians...now get out there and explore!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was created sunday.. Were these hidden pre-made threads? How come i only see them now?

Oh well, can't stop hyping, 40 minutes left.

This Is Probably The Most Hyped I've Ever Been For An Update To A Game No Jokes I'll Probably Bring My Laptop On Vacation An Play This Game On Rainy And Bad Days But I'm Looking Forward To This Update I Have A Feeling Im Gonna Die As Soon As I Log In And Play Expert Mode :p
- LMXXNOBMX
-Re Logic We Love You Guys To Death And This Will Be Sick :D <3

GRAAAH I DON'T HAVE STABLE INTERNET

Seriously, though, you guys were way too good at building up the hype. See y'all in 4 hours.

Mine said it was going to wait 10 mins to update even though it was queued. Hitting the update now arrow on the right made it go through immediately.

So, the day is finally here! You have Terraria 1.3 in your hands at last - so as you dig ever deeper into the juicy new content and features, come back here and let us know what you think.

Not just bugs - you can feel free to report those in our BUG REPORT SECTION (remember to make it clear that you are playing 1.3), but feedback in general: balance, things you find cool (or less cool), fun stories, etc.

This - coupled with Bug Reports - will assist the team in any needed fixes and adjustments post launch.

divider.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Development Team is particularly interested in feedback on the newly-added Expert Mode - in regards to balance, overall fun & challenge factor, etc. So, please provide any thoughts you have here. In order to help make this specific feedback more noticeable, please mark any Expert Mode feedback with the text below (just copy-paste it). Thanks!

EXPERT MODE FEEDBACK

divider.png

Thanks Terrarians...now get out there and explore!!!

6/30/2015 1:07:38 PM
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'Texture2D'.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.CheckDisposed(Object obj, IntPtr pComPtr)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.TextureCollection.set_Item(Int32 index, Texture value)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.InternalMain(String[] args)
I keep getting this every time i launch terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom