Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have an issue that I have been trying to solve unsuccesfully so far.
Anytime I open the Settings Menu, the game stops working and crashes in both Single and Multiplayer gamemode.
Any ideas how I might solve this problem?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435688084,1435688042][/DOUBLEPOST]removed.

Why i cant instal my terraria i accidently delete my terraria when 1.3 update because the update not moving and im trying to download again but it keep fail to download it

go to Documents > My Games > Terraria > Captures
Thank you! Here's the picture:
Capture 2015-06-30 12_47_03.png

It didn't turn out how I expected though... I might go back and try to retake it. Also, you guys were not kidding about expert mode being harder, I found this weird roman skeleton guy, and he killed me in one shot with a javelin! I am not going into the desert anytime soon...

So, the Crimson content is cool, but really: You don't have to copy-paste everything between the two evils. For example: You introduced Vicious Mushrooms and Powder, but it doesn't seem like you added new throwing knives (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe Mind Control Knives, inflicts Confused? And the thorns... Great that we have them now, but still a bit copy-pasted. I had an idea a while back for things that act like the Corruption's thorns, but grow like how the Spikes in the Dungeon are placed? After all, there are thorns in the Jungle. When you added Crimson versions of Corrupt critters, it wasn't that interesting. You could've substituted Bunnies for Squirrels and Penguins for Ducks or something, but it doesn't seem like you did. Keep this in mind since the Crimson still has some gaps that are taken up by Corrupt gear. Maybe for the Night's Edge, make something like the Blood Butcherer, White Phaseblade, Bee Keeper and Starfury? Bee Keeper guarantees that you've both visited the Jungle and defeated a boss at Skeletron's level, and visiting the Underworld is inevitable due to the WoF, no need to put something there.

It's all awesomesauce so far but I've been having this random screen freezing thing that happens every so often. I'm playing on normal mode on a large world. I don't know if this is a glitch/bug or my PC actin a fool. It just freezes for like 1-2 seconds sometimes. Hasn't crashed though. I

First of all, great update, and thanks.
Quick question: When blood & gore is turned off, are there any plans to also amend the "death messages" so that these also are violence-free?

Great fan of Terraria here, been playing for somewhere around 300 hours total, and I am so far loving version 1.3! :D

Anyway, there is something that I still wish could be added or rather fixed as I consider this almost to be a bug, which is that my screen resolution is not supported natively. My main display is at 2560x1080 pixels (21:9 ratio) and I am not very happy with 1920x1080 being the max resolution to pick. Now I know it might seem unfair if someone could have "more vision" than other because of higher resolution, but hey, it's Terraria, AKA not the most competitive game in the world. Until then I'll probably stick with a third party .exe-file or something, which is a shame because steam won't log my hours or achievements :eek:

Great fan of Terraria here, been playing for somewhere around 300 hours total, and I am so far loving version 1.3! :D

Anyway, there is something that I still wish could be added or rather fixed as I consider this almost to be a bug, which is that my screen resolution is not supported natively. My main display is at 2560x1080 pixels (21:9 ratio) and I am not very happy with 1920x1080 being the max resolution to pick. Now I know it might seem unfair if someone could have "more vision" than other because of higher resolution, but hey, it's Terraria, AKA not the most competitive game in the world. Until then I'll probably stick with a third party .exe-file or something, which is a shame because steam won't log my hours or achievements :eek:
Even though I don't play in 4k, I support this. I don't mind other people seeing more than I.

Found an exploit already: The critters from statues (bunnies and birds) can also be sold for money like the naturally spawned ones. Even though they jus net you 5 silver per critter, you can rack up money quite quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom