Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With steam intergration, you can run a server for you and friends to play with without TShock/Hamachii
Now this is turning into a more personal problem, because I don't add the people on my server as my friends on Steam.
So, as you can see, instead of dealing with my easy-to-fix problem of adding them to my friends list, I prefer to complain to the Re-Logic developer about how I wish the update wasn't added yet.

Now this is turning into a more personal problem, because I don't add the people on my server as my friends on Steam.
So, as you can see, instead of dealing with my easy-to-fix problem of adding them to my friends list, I prefer to complain to the Re-Logic developer about how I wish the update wasn't added yet.
Theres nothing T-Shock can do about updating there server software before 1.3 is even released. My suggestion? Wait.

I need recipies! can I get a few for the new stuff? I have like all the items in 1.2 and I would like to make new gear, tools, weapons and...
Wait, a yo-yo?

There are no crash logs to be sent, just my computer freezes and needs restart after this slideshow game launches. 1.2.4 was absolutely no problem, now it's major slideshow, not a game. + Mods here are not responding, so whatever. I want my money back.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435707081,1435707041][/DOUBLEPOST]:(

Attachments

• lol.PNG
    lol.PNG
    116.8 KB · Views: 512
There are no crash logs to be sent, just my computer freezes and needs restart after this slideshow game launches. 1.2.4 was absolutely no problem, now it's major slideshow, not a game. + Mods here are not responding, so whatever. I want my money back.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435707081,1435707041][/DOUBLEPOST]:(
Then contact Steam or GOG, wherever you purchased your game. We do not give refunds through this site.

New Event.
Slime Rain.
Expect a King Slime.
Deal with it :dryadcool:
Yeah. Its pretty funny. King slime ambushed me. I killed him with a bunch of grenades. I'm almost to hardmode I beat all 3 bosses and i still need meteorite and i already have a hellelevator in place

Some serious feedback about the final boss here:
Please make both the pillars and the Moon Lord himself (and possibly the crazed coven guy) have a debuff aura which reduces vamping effects (spectre/vampire knives) by a significant amount, it is very disappointing how a boss which seems to be very cool and challenging can just be grinded and cheesed by using healing tools, it also takes away from that whole awe-inspiring thing.

For some reason, I cant join my other friends through via steam. when I accept their invite, it tells me their game info. Anybody else getting this problem?

For some reason, I cant join my other friends through via steam. when I accept thier invite, it tells me their game info. help?
You go into multiplayer and then you click HOST & PLAY. Or if you click Join friends Via steam you can join them. And if join friends via steam doesn't work you click HOST & Play instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom