[1.3] Life Mage - Heal & Health to Mana - Plugin for TerrariaPatcher

cisus

Terrarian
This plugin adds two new spells which can be assigned to any hotkeys: Heal and Health to Mana. They are available immediately, from start of game, and scale with caster's health/mana with slight boost from life regeneration.

! This has not yet been tested with other players, but it should heal others on your own servers; please, let me know whether it works when you have tested it. !

"Malar Zhapaj" - Heal Self/Other - Heals you(or, hopefully, another player closest to your mouse and within 200 range) for 30-50% of Health at 17-30% Mana cost.
Restore Amount: 30-50% of caster's Health
Cost: 17-30% Mana
Hotkey(default): X​

"Puish Zhafel" - Health to Mana Self - Restores 40-70% Mana at 30% Health cost.
Restore Amount: 40-70% of Mana
Cost: 30% Health
Hotkey(default): C​

How to change Hotkeys?
You can change hotkeys within Plugins.ini(within Terraria installation directory: .\steamapps\common\Terraria\), after TerrariaPatcher has been applied and game launched once.

Verified working Terraria version: 1.3.0.8

Installation (if you do not already have TerrariaPatcher or Plugin support)
  1. Install and run TerrariaPatcher(http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-terrariapatcher-plugins-and-more.24615/) from Terraria installation directory.
  2. (Optional, for better fps) Delete all other plugin files(*.cs, keep 'Shared' folder, but you can delete any files within it) from 'Plugins' directory after install. All these extra plugins I didn't use were slowing down my client big-time.
  3. Drag and drop(create directories if needed) plugin files(*.cs and empty 'Shared' folder<can create yourself>) to 'Plugins'(within .\steamapps\common\Terraria\) directory.
  4. From TerrariaPatcher.exe - Make sure 'Plugin support (loads from \Plugins\*.cs)', at bottom-left, is checked.(I uncheck everything else, because I don't like overwhelming no-skill cheats)
  5. (Optional, if you're like me and don't want extra buff cheats) Hit the '<<' button, in middle, under 'Peristent Buffs:'; this disables all infinite buffs.
  6. Set Terraria.exe location, at top-left.
  7. Hit 'Patch & Save', at bottom-right, and verify Terraria.exe location(don't need to have it back-up, unless you'll be without internet, can always re-verify and download through Steam quickly, since Terraria is small).
  8. Now, just launch Terraria(through steam or Terraria.exe) whenever you want to play.

Installation (if you do already have TerrariaPatcher, with Plugin support)
  1. Move 'LifeMagic.cs' from .ZIP file to to 'Plugins' directory(.\steamapps\common\Terraria\Plugins\*).
  2. Launch Terraria

Download
Zip file in attachment.

Attachments

• LifeMage-1.0-for-TerrariaPatcher.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
You've overlooked a balance factor - I can heal for 50 health, costing me 30 mana. Then i can restore 70 mana costing me 30 health. Thus i get 40 mana and 20 health out of nothing whenever i do this... now whats stopping me from just constanty using both spells rapidly, making me invincible?

Back
Top Bottom