Tool [1.3] Omnitool, world creation, mapping, backups and more.

it mean modworld

Omnitool can read any standard Terraria worldformat, which includes some modded ones like N Terraria. It also can process worlds up to 64000 x 64000 tiles, though Terraria's large worlds are only 8400x2400. So if the file format is compatible then you can throw some rather large worlds at Omnitool.

Are you working on a Planetoids 1.3 version?

Not really. I have a big todo list of what I wanted in an updated planetoids, but well, I haven't played Terraria in years and there isn't really anything driving me to implement that, so I'm doing other things with my time.

Not really. I have a big todo list of what I wanted in an updated planetoids, but well, I haven't played Terraria in years and there isn't really anything driving me to implement that, so I'm doing other things with my time.
Ahh, that's unfortunate. Fair enough though.

Don't use adfly for the download. There's TONS of viruses there, and even when you "Skip Ad/Pop up" you still get some link that goes somewhere from the adfly tab, but also opens a new tab for your download, making you distracted, and not noticing the tab still open, giving you a virus. So just change it to Dropbox or something.

Back
Top Bottom