Mobile 1.3 Question

Narwhalla

Eye of Cthulhu
Will worlds transfer to 1.3 such as sky lakes will they be implemented in our old worlds or will we have to start new worlds to get all that stuff?

I’m guessing new NPCs should come and critters and enemies but what about structures?

Edit: How much ram will 1.3 require? My device has 2

QUESTION ANSWERED :D

Last edited:
Well, considering the 1.3 update would work with old worlds on console, I feel it'll be the same here. New structures however won't be transferred, you'll need to create a new world once the update launches

As for 2 gigs of ram, I feel it'll be sufficient, however they haven't stated the exact requirements the update would need

Will worlds transfer to 1.3 such as sky lakes will they be implemented in our old worlds or will we have to start new worlds to get all that stuff?

I’m guessing new NPCs should come and critters and enemies but what about structures?

Edit: How much ram will 1.3 require? My device has 2
Old worlds should hopefully transfer over. If you want the new structures that come with world gen (sky lakes, marble biome, granite biome, etc) you'll need to create a new world.

Right now mobile Terraria requires 1 GB of RAM. There is no news what the system requirements will be for the 1.3 update. We'll just have to wait and see.

Would you release the update soon or what
[doublepost=1526407954,1526407805][/doublepost]Hope that the update will have no problems

It on the wiki
[doublepost=1526579506,1526579103][/doublepost]Mobile Version history - Official Terraria Wiki

Here the date.
There isn’t a release date (or month) for mobile yet. The wiki is edited by the community and isn’t official. The estimate on the wiki links to a post by Tunnel King who was just restating what the original plan was, he wasn’t giving an updated release date. There is no release date yet.

Back
Top Bottom