PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this will be sufficient until mac port...
I'm just kiddin', i'm not that sassy. :) Great work on the meowmr, but I believe someone using that after awhile it'll get really annoying.

Nobody NOTICED that theres a new BIOME and the zombie's , Eye's are stronger?! hmmmm
[DOUBLEPOST=1417366403][/DOUBLEPOST]
:joy:

Nobody NOTICED that theres a new BIOME and the zombie's , Eye's are stronger?! hmmmm
[DOUBLEPOST=1417366403][/DOUBLEPOST]
:joy:

Basically everyone did. It has been noted several times that the "new" biome is just orange paint and that the mobs are stronger, presumably due to Expert Mode.

How to NOT use TCF: skip to the last page and post whatever comes into your mind.
If you read the rest, you'll find out:
- Things you didn't realise.
- Conclusion people take from those things.
- You're own new, useful conclusions.

rare ocelot mob (like pinky) but lives in the jungle and drops 1000 health and has a 1/5 chance to drop a summoning item to spawn a cat to fight for you
also pigs, cows, chickens, that drop meat that you can eat raw or cook in a furnace to get well fed status effect

rare ocelot mob (like pinky) but lives in the jungle and drops 1000 health and has a 1/5 chance to drop a summoning item to spawn a cat to fight for you
also pigs, cows, chickens, that drop meat that you can eat raw or cook in a furnace to get well fed status effect
*minecraft-based suggestion detected, relasing antimatter missiles in 5 4 3 2 1...*
seriously, ALL MC-BASED SUGGESTIONS ARE BAD. stop asking to make terraria similar to minecraft, it'll never happen! they're two different, completely distinct games!

(later...)
*how many minecraft-based suggestions are currently on the 1.3 spoilers thread?*
*they're OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*HO-LY-FU***********tvguih48cgcwebgcfjsdbgxvbgryferug-----------------------POWER FAILURE*

*minecraft-based suggestion detected, relasing antimatter missiles in 5 4 3 2 1...*
seriously, ALL MC-BASED SUGGESTIONS ARE BAD. stop asking to make terraria similar to minecraft, it'll never happen! they're two different, completely distinct games!

(later...)
*how many minecraft-based suggestions are currently on the 1.3 spoilers thread?*
*they're OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*HO-LY-FU***********tvguih48cgcwebgcfjsdbgxvbgryferug-----------------------POWER FAILURE*
I don't even have minecraft so I wouldent have known because mc sux and terraria will always be bettr

seriously, ALL MC-BASED SUGGESTIONS ARE BAD.!

Nice generalisation there. The fact that something exists in Minecraft does not automatically make it terrible or incompatible with Terraria.

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom