PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiterating around the launch date: no date has been set or given out privately or publicly. In case anyone takes the wanton speculation based upon information provided as anything other than just that. ;)
As long as it comes out before Part 10, I think we'll all be fine. :D

(P.S. I love you Yrimir).

I would like to see achivments or expert mode in one of the spoilers. Maybe red fighting eye of Cthulhu in expert mode with appropriate equipment

I wonder if anyone has noticed that they are IN Expert Mode. Slime zombies have only 40 health, but it took over 115 damage. If that's not expert mode, then dang.

Well... that twitch is back. I'm stuck between questioning what deeps of the mind this was conjured from and geeking out... I guess I'll compromise...

Sooooo any word on when this will be released?
Two thirds of a week to a week (112-168 hours) after it's done. First it has to be done, then they have to test it to be sure it actually is done.

I swear I read somewhere it might be released around Thanksgiving
I wouldn't be surprised; there are a lot of people saying ludicrous crap on the internet, either because they're crazy, grossly un/misinformed, or gleefully trolling the credulous masses.

:rolleyes:

WHY YU NO CYBER!
but seriously, i'm super hyped for 1.3. that nyan cat sword looks awesome

Spoiling the addition of the Cyber would not only be one hell of a spoiler that would do the hype more harm than good, it also would be frankly impossible to have implemented a functional Cyber by now, in the rare case that they would actually choose to do so.

Hmmm... I got twisted feelings about this.

1. The new block... it kinda looks like if it is something from space. (star stone, dark matter,moon-plate block, ...?)
2. The new weapons... a laser-machine gun, maybe another "magic-gun", AWESOME, i like mage weapons a lot.
The plasma-ball-thing in the beginning... a throwable wisp, maybe? (awesome!, wanna have!)
The meow-rainbow-sword.... (wtf, this seems more of a joke than an actual weapon, unless its an melee-version of the rainbow-gun, with some projectile changes, which would be awesome as well. the meowing though.... SERIOUSLY? this seems so weird and does not fit into the game at all... (imo)
3.The hook the player? with the meow-rainbow-sword? was using kinda looked like a grappling hook made out of ectoplasm, and appears to be able to let the player stand in midair, i can also see the player? wearing gold-dyed armor, i think. The player? might also be a new enemy/mini boss/boss, which would be cool, as there isnt really a hallow-themed boss.

Overall, i am really looking forward to the 1.3 update, but i am still a little bit concerned about the meow-thing.

I find it hilarious that I just did a science lab for school about granite. In real life it is what happens when molten rocks recrystallize.

The cabin at the end looks a lot different from normal cabins, with rich mahogany, more beams, grass walls, two sections, a jungle pot, a water candle and stone not affecting cabin generation (making them smaller), preventing "world's smallest cabin". Could it be possible that cabins are getting new generation, or was it just built?

Also, it seems chests get animation when opened.

Last edited:
I have to say it again, the high health of ennemies is due of Expert mode, but not in the way you think, if you're alone, it doesn't change, but health scales with the number of players in multiplayer.

It's SO hard waiting for the new update xD And I'm one of those people who is happy to wait a bit longer so they can spend MORE time on it! (Shame I'm also one of those people who has a crap computer and about 87 games in his Steam library that wish they could be played >.> xD) Point is, I want to wait, but I'm reaching the point where I can't anymore. I hope we see the update before the end of this year!

Cenx
I have a suggestion for terraria combat in the terraria 1.3 update. can you guys add shields like actual shield that you right click the shield blocks and then your can swing your sword. but when use use a shield it can protect you so u don't get hit. :) if you like the idea pleas like the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom