PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the new inventory UI, quickstacking without opening chests!! A dream come true! Finally now when playing with friends, they can go hoard whatever they find, and in turn i can build up the storage system.

Minecart track storage system say whaaaaaaaaa

1.3 is gonna be epic. I have looked forward to this more than any game release. Amazing that a ten dollar game being updated will be the highlight of the year (gaming wise anyway). I can't wait to see all the additions that haven't even been mentioned. I know 1.3 will be well worth the wait.

I agree... the spoilers almost gave me a heart attack.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424884897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree... the spoilers almost gave me a heart attack.
hahahahah imma quoting myself
[DOUBLEPOST=1424884918][/DOUBLEPOST]well, time to check out the spoilers...

May I suggest 12 hours (minutes our time) for day and night
[DOUBLEPOST=1425528146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good Evening Terrarians!

Below you will find a video that shows off a new furniture type, new mechanics, and some fun new toys...Hope you enjoy!

As many of you know we have been digging through community suggestions recently to see what we would like to implement into the game. Unfortunately we do not have the time or manpower to add everything but there have been several things that were easy to add that really stood out. Below I will link you to the threads that we will be adding or have already added to the game. These suggestions are not all added as they are listed as we have tweaked some things and left other things out.

Pink Gel by Ilmarinen
Quick Loot by Szgamer227
Flask of Frost and Frost Bullets by BaconFry
Grappling Hook Equip Slot by Szgamer227 and FruitBat
Mouse Over Signs to Read Text by Miffta
Summoner Prefixes by BaconFry
Fishing Pole Modifiers by Stormconure
Staff of Regrowth Changes by zimberzimber
May I suggest 12 hours (minutes our time) for day and night
And also months and seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.