PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for 1.3!!! I think you should add a mode (not a character mode) (expert mode might be a world mode, but I think its character) that is after Golem (or another new Hardmode boss) That has really hard enemies, and focuses on a new biome. Here's what I mean:
Pre-Hardmode: Corruption/Crimson
Mid Pre-Hardmode: Underworld
Pre-Plantera: Jungle
Post-Plantera: Dungeon
New mode: Snow or maybe I was thinking a new version of our mini-biomes.

In the New Mode (if added), there will be maybe like portal bricks underground and that can make a semi-world (about half the size of a Medium world) where it was full of meteor, and the bosses (the Lunar boss fits here) will be unique and alien type creatures. Maybe it could be to a world where there was tons of glowing mushrooms and maybe other mushrooms, also. I love Terraria, and I can't wait until an update where even more will be added! This will be great!

PS: I just joined the forums, so I need help with posting my own things and stuff like that. Have a good playthrough!

Can't wait for 1.3!!! I think you should add a mode (not a character mode) (expert mode might be a world mode, but I think its character) that is after Golem (or another new Hardmode boss) That has really hard enemies, and focuses on a new biome. Here's what I mean:
Pre-Hardmode: Corruption/Crimson
Mid Pre-Hardmode: Underworld
Pre-Plantera: Jungle
Post-Plantera: Dungeon
New mode: Snow or maybe I was thinking a new version of our mini-biomes.

In the New Mode (if added), there will be maybe like portal bricks underground and that can make a semi-world (about half the size of a Medium world) where it was full of meteor, and the bosses (the Lunar boss fits here) will be unique and alien type creatures. Maybe it could be to a world where there was tons of glowing mushrooms and maybe other mushrooms, also.
The moon? or instead of overworld it should be Alternate World and can travel there by using a portal which drops from a new boss?

The moon? or instead of overworld it should be Alternate World and can travel there by using a portal which drops from a new boss?
That's what I'd like to see - alternate world/dimension accessed by a portal. Like End and Nether from minecraft.

Guys, I just noticed something, I dunno if anyone else has pointed it out but the granite biome seems to have walls

Notice the mushroom biome background to the left
32b56a88fc.jpg

Which might mean it is actually a mini-biome ;(

Guys, I just noticed something, I dunno if anyone else has pointed it out but the granite biome seems to have walls

Notice the mushroom biome background to the left
32b56a88fc.jpg

Which might mean it is actually a mini-biome ;(

That Would be awesome.
but it could be a spider nest it kind of looks like it.

In response to the idea of portal bricks, or an alternate world... I apologize if someone else brought this idea up in the 48 pages before this heh... it would be kind of awesome to have an item that teleports you to a small world (by small I mean, a small portion of the size of a small world even, just a couple of screens maybe) with no monsters, that players can use as universal storage. Similar to the safe/piggybank, in that it can be accessed by anyone, but will bring each player to their own space, connected to their player data rather than world data I guess to make it available from any world.

... yeah, it's a pipe dream heh.

PS - Am I the only one who would kill the guide for horizontal cellar doors? :p

PS - Am I the only one who would kill the guide for horizontal cellar doors? :p

And holy hellbats, there are horizontal trap doors now... I can't possibly kill the poor guide enough times to show my gratitude... but I'll have fun trying anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom