PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait I feel like this update is just days away and I might pee myself while waiting. Mostly the mounts and weapons!!!!!!!!!! Quote and comment if you want the update and why!!!! Wooooooooooo

also is that a ticking sound I hear at the first few seconds of the video or am I just going crazy?

... as much as I want to like that rainbow sword, that sound is way too annoying. I hope it quiets down a bit before release.

Awesome spoiler, Cenx! Hate that I'm late to the party, but it's hard to post while driving. ;)

Suffice to say, 1.3 continues to impress.

(See guys, be patient - there is a plan...and something for everyone here. :) )

Exciting times with everything going on! From 1.3 getting more amazing every day to the new merchandise to the "mystery project" and more....it's going to be a wild ride the rest of this year and into 2015. :)

The overground one has painted grass and trees, so it's certainly not a hallow alt. Maybe just a new underground biome
I was not talking about the grass, in the surface, you can see granite below the house (it may be because there isn't enough granite too though)

im a bit more excited though i dont have the pc version (im not at hype level though, and im just a little excited). also congrats to the suggesters whos ideas got in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom