[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I think what i would like most is compatibility with tmodloader, so I can use plugins and mods at the same time. I realize this may be unrealistic, but can't you use a .dll to hook plugins instead of patching terraria.exe? I may be wrong, but I think certain .dlls automatically load on launch if they are in the game directory, like various directx dlls and such. Is this possible, do you think?

I can't seem to join any multiplayer servers(and servers I host) with the error "Lost Connection". Do you know why?(and thanks!)

I have downloaded the patcher, and I think I have done everything correctly. The only problem is, that there is no Plugins.ini file in the Terarria folder. It goes directly from Plugin.Loader.dll to server config.

Any tips to fix this one?
upload_2015-7-30_18-51-12.png

You have to run Terraria once after patching. This will generate the Plugins.ini file.

Transcend,

Thanks for the reply! Of course I am now encountering another issue... When I try to open the game from anywhere on my computer, I get the following error.

Error:
Please launch the game for the Steam Client.

Any guesses at what I may have or have not done to generate this error?

Thanks for your help!

Update: I went ahead and restored Terarria to Vanilla, and managed to start it up. Gonna give it one more try from scratch.
Thanks again for your help earlier.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-30_19-21-41.png
    upload_2015-7-30_19-21-41.png
    996 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Something I noticed that I'm much too lazy to see if anyone reported already, the Hoverboard breaks with InfiniteFlight, down+space doesn't allow you to hover

I get enough hearts and stars as it is, making the banners improve spawn rates would make things easy. I agree with the reddit posts that the area of effect should increase based on how many there are.

@Transcend Is there any way you can allow other items to drop from expert mode bosses as well as the bags? Seedler only drops from classic mode plantera and I dont want to have go through an easy world just for that item.

*Thought of two more things, does force accessory slots allow them in classic mode? If not I would like that. Second, option to increase the effectiveness of defense to 100%. Ive always disliked that its lower than the displayed value, why even show higher numbers if they dont exist..

Transcend,

Thanks for the reply! Of course I am now encountering another issue... When I try to open the game from anywhere on my computer, I get the following error.

Error:
Please launch the game for the Steam Client.

Any guesses at what I may have or have not done to generate this error?

Thanks for your help!

Update: I went ahead and restored Terarria to Vanilla, and managed to start it up. Gonna give it one more try from scratch.
Thanks again for your help earlier.
Read the FAQ on the main post. Run Steam with admin privileges before running Terraria via that.

Something I noticed that I'm much too lazy to see if anyone reported already, the Hoverboard breaks with InfiniteFlight, down+space doesn't allow you to hover
Thanks for the report.

When I click patch and save in the terraria folder an Error comes up and then I have to reinstall terraria. Am I doing something wrong, if it helps I don't have internet on the computer play terraria on. thanks

For me it crasher after launch

Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: CLR20r3
Сигнатура проблемы 01: terrariapatcher.exe
Сигнатура проблемы 02: 1.2.0.16
Сигнатура проблемы 03: 55b85667
Сигнатура проблемы 04: mscorlib
Сигнатура проблемы 05: 4.0.0.0
Сигнатура проблемы 06: 4ba1da6f
Сигнатура проблемы 07: 1620
Сигнатура проблемы 08: 14
Сигнатура проблемы 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Версия ОС: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Код языка: 1049
Дополнительные сведения 1: 0a9e
Дополнительные сведения 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Дополнительные сведения 3: 0a9e
Дополнительные сведения 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Edit: Fixed it by installing .net framework 4.5 like 2 millon times

Last edited:
I have a issue with the mod. I am on 1.3.0.7 when I have blocks or walls in my toolbar they quickly get used up until there all gone. if I have a stack with 999 marble they decrease in amount till they get to 0 with in 10 seconds or so. they go down 1 at a time just very quickly. it will do it with a few other items also like 1-sec timers. IDK if I am just overlooking something easy. ty for the great mod and any help you may be able to give me. If u need more info I will give any I can. I just didn't think any would be needed.

Back
Top Bottom