[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Sorry but can you just change the event spawning control because I can't active NumPad on my laptop:( Even if it's actived i dont know where it is!

Sorry but can you just change the event spawning control because I can't active NumPad on my laptop:( Even if it's actived i dont know where it is!

go to your Plugins.ini file and change
Code:
[Events]
Meteor=NumPad0
BloodMoon=NumPad1
GoblinArmy=NumPad2
FrostLegion=NumPad3
PirateInvasion=NumPad4
SolarEclipse=NumPad5
PumpkinMoon=NumPad6
FrostMoon=NumPad7
MartianMadness=NumPad8
LunarApocalypse=NumPad9
Moon Lord=Add
to something of your liking

You probably toggled off NPC spawns. Press N on your keyboard while you're not in a menu or anything. You should see a confirmation in the lower left. You can toggle spawns on and off this way, and you can control spawn RATES with + and - keys (and spawn limits with Ctrl +/-, though I'm not sure it works right).

You probably toggled off NPC spawns. Press N on your keyboard while you're not in a menu or anything. You should see a confirmation in the lower left. You can toggle spawns on and off this way, and you can control spawn RATES with + and - keys (and spawn limits with Ctrl +/-, though I'm not sure it works right).
Yeah i did somehow, but i can't press N to toggle it on though and it's annoying having to tap + all the time if i accidently press N. Thank you very much for the help!

Yeah i did somehow, but i can't press N to toggle it on though and it's annoying having to tap + all the time if i accidently press N. Thank you very much for the help!
No problem. If N is an inconvenient key for you, don't forget you can always rebind to a different key. See the main post for details.

So why can't mac get it?
It's been said, If you want to use this program, buy a PC.
Solution is you can create a virtual machine to run windows on a MAC, you can dual boot windows on a MAC and you can use programs such as wine on a MAC for PC apps. This isn't the thread for discussing these solutions, but google may work for you.

Sorry about asking buy when it says:
An error occurred, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside of the bounds of the array.
at Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection'1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.RecipeRange()
at TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.Patch(String original, String target, TerrariaDetails details)
at TerrariaPatcher.Main.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

What do I do to fix this dumb problem may I ask?

So why can't mac get it?

This was written in a language that is exclusively read by PC, Mac has no capability of reading it, and the creator does not intend to rewrite it for something he doesn't own

If you have the knowledge, as septor said, you can look at the sauce and port it yourself

ive had this for about 3 hours and its great but i just cant get any event to spawn except the moon lord can someone please explain exactly how to spawn an event maybe im doing it wrong and also i turned on christmass and i cant turn it off i tried typing in the /season none thing and it says its off but its not i know i can just take out the plugin but i think the season change thing is cool and would like it to work properly

When I try to open terraria this pops up.

Terraria: Error

system.Exeption:Compile error for plugin Bind: warning CS1684: Reference to type 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyCollectio,'1' claims it is defined in 'c:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework?v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dill',but it could not be found
c:/Program Files
(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Terraria/Plugins/Bind.cs(34,40) : error CS0570:'PluginLoader.Loader.GetHotkeys()' is not supported by language

at PluginLoader.Loader.Load(String name, String[] references, String[] sources)
at PluginLoader.Loader.Load()
at PluginLoader.Loader.OnItemSetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck)
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[]args)

Did I do something wrong?
I have no internet on the computer I play Terraria on if that helps.

Please Reply

There is a magnet that i want to disable how do i do that it's not in plugins or on the main thing where is it i need help :T
It is in the UseTime plugin. Please use the /range command to disable max reach range and max item pickup range.

ive had this for about 3 hours and its great but i just cant get any event to spawn except the moon lord can someone please explain exactly how to spawn an event maybe im doing it wrong and also i turned on christmass and i cant turn it off i tried typing in the /season none thing and it says its off but its not i know i can just take out the plugin but i think the season change thing is cool and would like it to work properly
Events work fine. If you use the '/season none' command you have to wait some time for it to take effect. Either wait or use the Time plugin to set the time to dawn and see if that helps.

When I try to open terraria this pops up.

Terraria: Error

system.Exeption:Compile error for plugin Bind: warning CS1684: Reference to type 'System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyCollectio,'1' claims it is defined in 'c:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework?v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dill',but it could not be found
c:/Program Files
(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Terraria/Plugins/Bind.cs(34,40) : error CS0570:'PluginLoader.Loader.GetHotkeys()' is not supported by language

at PluginLoader.Loader.Load(String name, String[] references, String[] sources)
at PluginLoader.Loader.Load()
at PluginLoader.Loader.OnItemSetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck)
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[]args)

Did I do something wrong?
I have no internet on the computer I play Terraria on if that helps.

Please Reply
Install .NET Framework 4.5 please.

It edits the 'base spawn rate' and 'base spawn limit'. I think the game then does some math based on biome / mode / etc to determine the current spawn hard limit.

Sorry about asking buy when it says:
An error occurred, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version.
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside of the bounds of the array.
at Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection'1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.RecipeRange()
at TerrariaPatcher.Terraria.Patch(String original, String target, TerrariaDetails details)
at TerrariaPatcher.Main.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

What do I do to fix this dumb problem may I ask?
Not sure.. Are you using a vanilla Terraria 1.3.0.7 from Steam?

Found a cool video demonstrating some weapons with usetime 0:

Last edited:
Yeah, but is there any way of checking through the use of a plugin? Anything that could be 'noticed' that's different from a normal Terraria client?

well most of it is on thier end, but teleporting more than 6 times with RoD, being able to spam heals or not running out of powerful ammo (that is to say, not needing to restock on ammo after spamming all the shots, good luck on detecting this though...) or mana (this part without a decrease in damage)... not sure about others, but those are what come to mind from the POV of somebody who uses it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom