• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

Cryptid Zombie

Terrarian
I Found A Way To Get NPC And Item ID's Faster Than Having To Scroll All Through The Other Ones. Go On The Terraria Wiki, Search Up The Item/NPC You Want And Under The Stats/Info Window, There Is The ID Number. Thanks And Have Fun!!!

Glow90

Terrarian
@Transcend Related to drop rates, is there any way to increase the drop from objects? Such as getting multiple plants, multiple swords from the altar, items from orbs/hearts, etc?

Also if possible to get multiple rewards for turning in fishing quests?

Thanks so much for continued effort! I love this mod, much better imo than minecraft utility mods.

*Side question, how does the namerank (like terrarian under mine) work? By post count or something else?*

5argan

Plantera
@Transcend Related to drop rates, is there any way to increase the drop from objects? Such as getting multiple plants, multiple swords from the altar, items from orbs/hearts, etc?

Also if possible to get multiple rewards for turning in fishing quests?

Thanks so much for continued effort! I love this mod, much better imo than minecraft utility mods.

*Side question, how does the namerank work? By post count or something else?*
Yes, that is possible. Someone wrote a plugin for that over on the old forum.

robotzurg

Terrarian
Does this work with multiplayer? Like say if one friend doesn't have the plugin and say I do, but I don't have any cheats on it, would it work?

5argan

Plantera
Does this work with multiplayer? Like say if one friend doesn't have the plugin and say I do, but I don't have any cheats on it, would it work?
You can play together without problems. It's just that some plugins simply do nothing in multiplayer servers, for example the event plugin.

Thomas70ist

Terrarian
I downloaded the patcher and extractet all the files in a Folder on my Desktop. But if I try to start the Patcher I get a Message from Windows that TerrariaPatcher doesn't work anymore
bandicam 2015-08-06 10-32-12-308.jpg

Sorry for it being german I am actualy german but it says: TerrariaPatcher doesn't work anymore
Windows can search online for a solution
How can I fix this?

Alucard_I

Official Terrarian
Kind of the same problem for me. Except it patches the game, yeah, but after that I can't launch it. Steam says that it simply can't launch Terraria, and when I do that manually from the folder it says I have no privileges to do so, even when launching it with admin privileges.

Diamondheart

Duke Fishron
Idea to add to the time plugin: Eternal Midnight Mode. I would like to be able to type "/time lock" & "/time flow" to stop and start the ingame clock at whatever time it is when typed. This way I could turn on a Pumpkin or Frost Moon and leave the final endless wave running on my screen as a screen saver. :)

Alucard_I

Official Terrarian
Idea to add to the time plugin: Eternal Midnight Mode. I would like to be able to type "/time lock" & "/time flow" to stop and start the ingame clock at whatever time it is when typed. This way I could turn on a Pumpkin or Frost Moon and leave the final endless wave running on my screen as a screen saver. :)
So:red:e, toki wa ugoki dasu.

Transcend

Terrarian
Kind of the same problem for me. Except it patches the game, yeah, but after that I can't launch it. Steam says that it simply can't launch Terraria, and when I do that manually from the folder it says I have no privileges to do so, even when launching it with admin privileges.
Run Steam with administrator privileges.

Gr8rSlayer

Terrarian
When i load it up it just says it had a problem and closes, i've looked everywhere, tried everything, (except the other download links which break your computer) and it still doesn't work
:mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad::redmunch::zombie:

Cat Company

Terrarian
I have a ERROR/BUG that im reporting:
When i try to patch terraria while im in game, launched then boom! Crashed, How do i solve this?
When i try to patch terraria Outside the game, It wont open, How do i solve this?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438971931,1438971796][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, When i ever launch the patcher... BOOM CRASH! What is causing this?

Glow90

Terrarian
Make sure you have a default exe every time you patch, just backup when it asks and restore it every time after. Also don't have the patcher in the terraria folder.

FlameGuardian

Terrarian
i dont understand to use the MoreAccesorySlots!
it comes with an error when i set the
"if (!bool.TryParse(IniAPI.ReadIni("MoreAccessorySlots", "Force", "False", writeIt: true), out force))
force = true;"

Shalnark

Terrarian
It sounds like you're editing the MoreAccessorySlots.cs (which you shouldn't) instead of plugins.ini (which you should)

Top Bottom