[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

oi I just got this mod/hack thing, and i foookin love it m9. i just have 1 question, how do i enable mobs spawning? i cant find a single mob and i feel sad and lonely without them ;c also i cant kill the wall of flesh with out them and etc. halp
[DOUBLEPOST=1439100145,1439099868][/DOUBLEPOST]and of course, just like that, the mobs instantly return and the game is fixed. :D

oi I just got this mod/hack thing, and i foookin love it m9. i just have 1 question, how do i enable mobs spawning? i cant find a single mob and i feel sad and lonely without them ;c also i cant kill the wall of flesh with out them and etc. halp
[DOUBLEPOST=1439100145,1439099868][/DOUBLEPOST]and of course, just like that, the mobs instantly return and the game is fixed. :D
did you press n by any chance? it disables mob spawns.

Is It Ever going to come to mac?
no, unless a fan or someone decides to write a port.

What we need is a universal patcher for Terraria.exe, that instead of patching in specific code for each project lets it load external data, maybe in the form of .dll's, like TerrariaPatchers PluginLoader.dll. Being able to use both this tool and mods would be great for the game. Right now we have TerrariaPatcher, tModLoader, Prism and all the standalone mods - I've said this before, but we need compatibility between mod loaders and patchers, it's the best way to ensure the future of Terrarias modding scene along with the longevity of Terraria.

What we need is a universal patcher for Terraria.exe, that instead of patching in specific code for each project lets it load external data, maybe in the form of .dll's, like TerrariaPatchers PluginLoader.dll. Being able to use both this tool and mods would be great for the game. Right now we have TerrariaPatcher, tModLoader, Prism and all the standalone mods - I've said this before, but we need compatibility between mod loaders and patchers, it's the best way to ensure the future of Terrarias modding scene along with the longevity of Terraria.
Once other patchers are out and running successfully I will make mine compatible with them. Just make requests / notes if something doesn't work or isn't compatible.

i have a problem, this happenes whenever i try to start up the patcher. and ive deleted it and redownloaded the newset version, a couple times.
Show the peeps.JPG
this is an old picture, but im still having the same problems

Last edited:
Hey Transcend,

I created an account just to ask this since i cant seem to find anything about it.

Do you think you can create a plugin that does two things.
1) It changes the reforge ability of the goblin tinkerer to keep existing stats? (so the stats compound on each other)
2) Remove price variations from reforging with existing prefixes? (to balance compounding value issues , though it is not necessary)

I would love if it could be created.
Im having so much fun random rolling the '/prefix xx' command with '/prefix keep' on but i would feel greater if i had earned it through reforging than if i just got it for free.

Thank you for this mod. I really love it, It is the only really enjoyable mod i have played so far on terraria. I don't do the OP stuff but the ability to turn up the spawn rates and basically have to fend off an invasion + multiplying loot tables makes this gluttonously fun and challenging whilst easing up on the grindyness

The patcher is still compatible with new update, only change was minor.

@Fufulog You can already use an option in the itemprefix plugin to make items stack reforges.

Could we get an additional option in the patcher to have permanent Solar/Vortex/Nebula/Fishron wings, instead of only the Stardust ones, please?

Reason being, if I want to use Solar wings (for example), the animation is weirdly fast to match the Stardust wings, and they also perform quite differently. In fact, as far as I can tell, the Solar wings are just flat out superior with the exception of the hover ability. They have a normal wing flap animation, too, I think. Not to mention, with the permanent Stardust thing, there is no way (that I know of) to hide the wings when they're not flapping. I've just gone back to using the in-game infinite flight thing, but it doesn't save its state each time I restart the game (only a minor inconvenience), and my wings still take up an accessory slot (which I assume is why the permanent wings thing was made).

Last edited:
The patcher is still compatible with new update, only change was minor.

@Fufulog You can already use an option in the itemprefix plugin to make items stack reforges.

I patched a 1.3.0.8 terraria.exe(GOG) with a freshly unzipped tpatcher and I did not restore any backups or anything like that, but it made it say 1.3.0.7 for some reason...

There is no update required for this tool to work on 1.3.0.8.

Quote from the main post:
Terraria updates to new version via Steam. Oh no! All your mods are gone, what will you do?!
  1. Launch TerrariaPatcher.
  2. Patch the new Terraria.exe and hit NO to the message asking if you want to restore the old backup. YOUR OLD BACKUP IS AN OLD TERRARIA, WHY WOULD YOU RESTORE IT?!
  3. Profit?!

Note: The 1.3.0.8 official Terraria.exe has an assembly version of 1.3.0.7, they forgot to update this. However, the in-game menu text should say 1.3.0.8 in the bottom left.

It doesnt work in terraria 1.3.0.8 . I have license and when i patch terraria.exe the game is 1.3.0.7 . Its bug or what, guys?

It doesnt work in terraria 1.3.0.8 . I have license and when i patch terraria.exe the game is 1.3.0.7 . Its bug or what, guys?
Do not click "restore backup" when patching the 1.3.0.8 version for the first time. It will restore your 1.3.0.7 backup and patch that.

Back
Top Bottom