[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

So umm i just now downloaded and tried out the patcher and something...headache inducing happend so i was in my base and walked out to start testing the new stuff and well... the best way to explain this is that my buff bar went absolutely nuts changing from 1 buff to another like 100 miles a second i am new to this stuff so i dont know what to do about this i use windows 10 if that makes a difference

it doesn't work for me period :( it does not say choose what pluggins i wanted nor did it work for the summonin this the # pad, so the hackz didn't work, if it helps i did not download terraria from steam... and i am in 1.3.0.8
editing: i tryed almost 12 times... :(
editing... AGAIN: make it 13 :(

if it helps i did not download terraria from steam... and i am in 1.3.0.8
You see to be using a version of the game that is not official and therefore not supported. Please do not ask for help with cracked versions on this forum. Thanks.

Known incompatibilities: Hero Mod Seems to crash terraria when opening the Map with the patcher

While I get that this will never be 100% compatable with tmodloader and all it's mods, just wanted to see of there was anything that could be done about this.

Edit: Also seems to be incompatable with the mod as well

Me: I use MacOS, I sure hope this will wo-

Dev: "No, and it never will."

438f0b73-2e2a-4778-8cd2-d40f1ac8922a.gif

Is there a plugin for fishing?
there isnt a plugin but the sundial which fast forwards the day can be set to endless or you can turn on Remove Angler quest limit on the launcher itself

also there is i believe still a glitch that while in pause mode (game pauses when open inventory) right after casting a line open inventory before it hits the water and drop 1 of anything will cause a glitched extra cast and each time you do it will cast even more lines and you can basicly cast infinite lines but each catch of a fish still costs 1 bait so get alot of bait and alot of random item you are willing to toss on the floor

hey is there a way to remove the greenish thing that floats above your head and shoots projectiles? Pls let me know because I can't figure it out.

rly thanks a lot for the patch maker, almost finish all the achievement except for funkytown idk if its bugged or something . for fishing quest we can actually do quest with this patcher easily thanks almost 200 quest done and the achievement in the steam in progress too :)
[doublepost=1485798688,1485798288][/doublepost]oh yea there is a typo for naming some items too, things i found cnady(xmass loot i think) and for quest fish wyverntail its written in the list whyverntail, i think this is naming for older patch too. still thanks a lot for this patch, its really a great work :passionate:
[doublepost=1485799098][/doublepost]@CallmeSolo it is from chlorophyte minion bonus, u can try to remove the crystal leaf buff, hope its help

hey is there a way to remove the greenish thing that floats above your head and shoots projectiles? Pls let me know because I can't figure it out.
the persistent buff [60] Leaf Crystal in the patcher is causing that its suppose to be from a armor set bonus but the patcher forcers the buff on and makes it endless repatch the game and remove that from the persistent buffs list

oh yea there is a typo for naming some items too, things i found cnady(xmass loot i think) and for quest fish wyverntail its written in the list whyverntail, i think this is naming for older patch too. still thanks a lot for this patch, its really a great work :passionate:

if its not named wrong in the patcher itself i dont think its the patcher doing it since this is a community made patcher and not a official thing any item name changes would be full conversion mods or the base game to my knowledge
but hey i could be wrong i only use like half of the patcher to its fullest lol so if its in the item spawn list part then i wouldnt know cause i dont use that part lol

the persistent buff [60] Leaf Crystal in the patcher is causing that its suppose to be from a armor set bonus but the patcher forcers the buff on and makes it endless repatch the game and remove that from the persistent buffs list

if its not named wrong in the patcher itself i dont think its the patcher doing it since this is a community made patcher and not a official thing any item name changes would be full conversion mods or the base game to my knowledge
but hey i could be wrong i only use like half of the patcher to its fullest lol so if its in the item spawn list part then i wouldnt know cause i dont use that part lol
i thought its worng lol but thanks it helped me to rush the achievement, because previously i played the gog version so i had to gain achievement again. btw i found trick for angler quest it really simple to complete and the achievement in the steam count tho

Back
Top Bottom