[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Speaking of TMLoader, how exactly would you get TML to work with the patcher? Would you install the Patcher over the loader? I looked around but could find no information on it.

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:
Guys for some reason items are always homing to me and i mine very fast but i cant get rid of it only when i get rid of a ton of plugins will it sometimes stop any ideas what it is?
[doublepost=1513659751,1513659603][/doublepost]Guys another thing i dont only have infinite range with mining and a very fast mining speed while blocks are magnets to me but also any monster is so much more op for some reason i use meowmere and slimes take legit 2 hits to kill and 1 did 174 to me

what is this bug?can you help me?
upload_2017-12-24_16-43-27.png

Any time I try to use TerrariaPatcher with tmodloader, it causes UI issues when the plugin option is checked. Even if you don't actually activate any specific plugins, checking plugin support causes some addons such as Magic Storage and HERO's Mod to lose UI components or, in the case of MS, crash upon mousing over their UI. Using patcher 1.3 and tmodloader v0.10.1.1

HELP!! when i try Patch & Save and click Yes it always says this

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\GOG Games\Terraria\Terraria.exe' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at TerrariaPatcher.Main.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TerrariaPatcher
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.37
Win32 Version: 1.2.0.37
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/natha/Desktop/terrariapatcher/TerrariaPatcher.exe
PluginLoader
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.1
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/natha/Desktop/terrariapatcher/PluginLoader.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.IO.Compression
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
Mono.Cecil
Assembly Version: 0.9.5.0
Win32 Version: 0.9.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/natha/Desktop/terrariapatcher/Mono.Cecil.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Hey @Transcend , you might remember me from Reddit messaging you last night and I have been working on a couple plugins. I think I have them perfected besides a little lazy code here and there.. Do you think you could look into adding these? I have plugins that can heal you to full, set specific time (ex: 8:32), an instakill projectile, and a weather changer. Here is my GitHub repo, it would be cool if you could take a look.

Thanks for letting me waste even more of your time.

https://github.com/WalrusChild/Terraria

A have an idea. have a new plugin which grants the ability to craft anything as if you were at a whatever rafting station you need to be. Even if your not at a workbench you can still craft whatever you need to craft. You probably could also make this feature untoggleable.

Another one Is when you craft something it doesn't consume the materials you used, as long as you have the minimum crafting requirements you can craft as many a single you want.

Another one you could even do is that if you pull up the crafting menu EVERYTHING that can be crafted is there doesn't matter if your near a station or boot, even if you have a empty inventory. You can craft anything as many time Saab you what at any time.

Another thing is as you know npcs sell different :red: at different times and environments, a cool thing to have is that everything possible for an that specific npc to sell it sells.

Could you also try making it more affective in multiplayer? Thanks :)

Hey, the patcher isn't working at the moment when joining friends through Steam. I can successfully connect but when i enter the password, it makes me lose connection.

guys i do everything i need to do then when i run terraria it works fine i choose a random character and go in a world then its just normal theres no mods or anything even though i did everything needed can anyone help

can anyone help me the mod doesnt work for me i do everything told but when i try to open terraria i get open through steam clienta dn i try to open from steam and it sais the same thing can anyone help me get this mod to work

For some reason the "Steam Fix" checkbox is grayed out in the menu so I can't use the steam multiplayer. Does anyone have a solution for this?

After I opened the terraria patch, I got an error message when I opened it, I checked to see if it was because I didn't have it Net. 4.5, but I do have it installed, help me.

2018-02-13.png

Whenever I try to run the Terraria patcher application it just keeps loading and never actually opens, and the whether i open via my desktop from a shortcut, or in a folder it renders both unusable and i can't click on anything on that page, Could it be an anit-virus program stopping the program from running

Back
Top Bottom