• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

Licht

Terrarian
I need help I just started using the updated patched after not playing for a couple of years and I got this message.
Edit: Just to clarify I have verified my files, reinstalled the game and Terraria Patcher and received the same message.
1586561798740.png

BIG_OOF

Terrarian
Is there a way to add items to the ItemConfig?
So, you go to the terraria main file, where there’s the terraria.exe, at the top, search for a file called “ItemConfig.ini”, open it (I use notepad++ if I remember to open it), if there’s no item ID’s, normally, in the plugin file, the “ItemConfig.cs”, open it (with notepad++), and then you’ll see how it’s work, what and how it’s supposed to be placed

orry23

Terrarian
So, I can't get it too work, I had it working a year ago but I cleaned up my PC and I think the final update for Terraria is incompatible. Whenever I try to update it, it gives me an error saying it failed to check for updates. It says "System.Net.Webexception: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Aerion

Steampunker
He'll get to it when he gets to it; there's no rush, especially since further fixes etc. are going to be made, and he'd have to update it again and again till they slow down.
For now, manually enabling the journey tool-set via a CE table works fine for non-journey worlds, and even if it's limited it works.

BIG_OOF

Terrarian
Why people nonstop spam to make him comeback, he’s maybe taking a break, please guy don’t spam him, he will release the update when he want to, I’m sure he haven’t abandoned the mod, so please be patient!

Top Bottom