[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I got this error with only the Calamity mod enabled.

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.Initializers.UILinksInitializer.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<Load>b__58()
at Terraria.UI.Gamepad.UILinkPage.Update()
at Terraria.UI.Gamepad.UILinkPointNavigator.ProcessChanges()
at Terraria.UI.Gamepad.UILinkPointNavigator.Update()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

EDIT: Using no mods with tModLoader gave the same result.

Hello, i have done everthing correct i am 100% sure. But every time i load up the game nothing works. None of the keybinds for the mods work. If there is a way to fix tjos cam you please help me. I tried godmode, fullbright, bloodmoon, flashlight, and infinite flight. None of them work.

Hello, i have done everthing correct i am 100% sure. But every time i load up the game nothing works. None of the keybinds for the mods work. If there is a way to fix tjos cam you please help me. I tried godmode, fullbright, bloodmoon, flashlight, and infinite flight. None of them work.
did you update? updating, even if only a very few files were added/changed, will bring vanilla files. this means the terraria.exe from this mod is replaced with vanilla, which does not recognize the plugins

is the terraria patcher mod safe for windows 10 and 1.3.5.3 and will it give me any viruses or break my game
As long as you read the main post thoroughly you will be fine. If anything breaks, you can use Steam to refresh your installation to a vanilla copy of Terraria.

As long as you read the main post thoroughly you will be fine. If anything breaks, you can use Steam to refresh your installation to a vanilla copy of Terraria.
with me its not the game broken, its the patcher. Won't open at all even with it whitelisted in Windows Defender and Malwarebytes

It breaks HERO's mod by making the options unavailable. But I have to admit, HERO is a scumbag and the only reason I'm using his mod for is because it's user friendly and so on.
Planning on testing it on vanilla.

Oh also, quick vsauce question;
is this the notorious client that cheaters or griefer use in multiplayer to grief other's houses, and overall just cheat in vanilla multiplayer?
~~also, it crashed my game when I opened the map. had to reinstall terraria to get rid of this thing.
~~also, i get "please run steam with admin privileges" even though i do run it with admin privs, i run terraria and it seems like whenever i get hurt i get 7 frozen debuffs, that makes me uncapable of moving.
~~seems like when i get a NEW buff, THEN all my buffs start restarting themselves while there's the sound of using a pet thing. and i get 4-3 frozen debuffs.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me the maximum damage i can get from buffs in the Terraria Patcher? I have these so far:
Banner
Clairvoyance
+45% damage nebula buffs
Magic Power
Rage
Wrath
Well Fed

Hey posted this in overhaul as well but i wanted to bring it to your attention as well. Also the patcher for some reason disables the UI, i cants see my health/ mana/ or buffs. if i disable the patcher the ui returns or if i use compact ui it'll show their version of the ui but i prefer the original, any ideas as to whats going on? also love your work

Their recent update ruined compatibility with the patcher but just the plugins, if i disable it by unchecking the box it works fine.

this is what shows up:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Add(T item)
at ItemChecklist.ItemChecklistGlobalItem.ItemReceived(Item item) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ItemChecklist\ItemChecklistGlobalItem.cs:line 30
at ItemChecklist.ItemChecklistPlayer.PreUpdate() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ItemChecklist\ItemChecklistPlayer.cs:line 89
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Hi all,

Some questions about Plugin Spawn Limit and Spawn Rate. According to the wikipage https://terraria.wiki.gg/NPC_spawning#Spawn_Rates, There's differents values related to each biome and mode.
Does the plugin Limits and Rate are overwriting base/normal/vanilla/system (or wathever, the plugin free version in other words) Limit/Rate?
I mean, If I keep my values to Spawn Limit 5 and Spawn Rate 100, will I have 5-100 everywhere in my worlds? Or is it just some kind of ratio that are compiled with Terraria engine variables and can up/down vanilla Limits and Rates (5-100 will do nothing in other words, but 10-200 will double, is it clear?) ?

I had some trouble to explain and make me clear to understand, I'm not fluent with english. If want to know more about my questions, please ask.

Edit: I saw that in my research before posting, but, I hope more accurate answers.
You probably toggled off NPC spawns. Press N on your keyboard while you're not in a menu or anything. You should see a confirmation in the lower left. You can toggle spawns on and off this way, and you can control spawn RATES with + and - keys (and spawn limits with Ctrl +/-, though I'm not sure it works right).
It edits the 'base spawn rate' and 'base spawn limit'. I think the game then does some math based on biome / mode / etc to determine the current spawn hard limit.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Some questions about Plugin Spawn Limit and Spawn Rate. According to the wikipage https://terraria.wiki.gg/NPC_spawning#Spawn_Rates, There's differents values related to each biome and mode.
Does the plugin Limits and Rate are overwriting base/normal/vanilla/system (or wathever, the plugin free version in other words) Limit/Rate?
I mean, If I keep my values to Spawn Limit 5 and Spawn Rate 100, will I have 5-100 everywhere in my worlds? Or is it just some kind of ratio that are compiled with Terraria engine variables and can up/down vanilla Limits and Rates (5-100 will do nothing in other words, but 10-200 will double, is it clear?) ?

I had some trouble to explain and make me clear to understand, I'm not fluent with english. If want to know more about my questions, please ask.

Edit: I saw that in my research before posting, but, I hope more accurate answers.

just pointing out to start off the limit is number of mobs alowed on screen the rate is how fast they will try to appear as for being over written by biome limits its not i keep mine at 50/500 lol i also sometimes just set the 50 to 0 to stop all spawns while building it even stops the blood moon boost a normal game would get

also added note like it says in the wiki i believe related to spawning each mob on screen lowers the rate so having a higher rate then limit is always needed tho i dont think it can go above about 60 or so enemies on screen

Last edited:
when i last tested, it does work for multiplayer, but not exactly as you expect (i don't remember the differences)

for the latest version, i'm completely unsure bc trying to launch the installer instantly closes it
Not sure how to help. Try running in different compatibility modes like Windows 7 compatibility (if you're using windows 10). Run as admin. Look for any error log files in your Terraria folder..

Hi all,

The post you quoted is a perfect explanation.
"The patcher only edits the 'base spawn rate' and 'base spawn limit'. I think the game then does some math based on biome / mode / etc to determine the current spawn hard limit." So yes, 10 and 200 will double the spawn limit and spawn rate.

https://gyazo.com/08813766cadeaccb1843ffa76c5b256b every time i try to use it that happens help
Sounds like you're not using the latest Terraria from Steam.

Back
Top Bottom