[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Why can't it support Mac? i don't really see why it's a program that should only work for Windows, because there are lots of mods out there that work for all platforms...

I know i'm super late, but I'm really confused on how to change the max number of minions. everything I try isn't being registered as a command. what am I supposed to use to change it?

I'm having a serious issue getting things to work with tModLoader.

What I've been doing is installing tModLoader as per the instructions, then running tPatcher. I then get an error.

I even tried it with version 0.9.0.0 and the version specifically for that version but I keep on getting an error.

Is there a tutorial to get things to work?

the way i get tmodloader (latest versions even) to work with tpatcher (latest version aswell) is with a clean terraria install i install tmodloader go in add all the mods i think ill use start a character and world enter world wait a minute or 2 (so all mods load fully into that world) then close terraria and do the tpatcher and it seems to work fine for me

can also make sure you are running tpatcher as admin when you go to patch

Sorry if I seem dumb, but if I can, how would I summon the celestial towers?

the npc plugin is the way to force spawn npcs/mobs just got to use the ID on the wiki if the tower itself wont spawn with the plugin spawn the lunatic cultist and kill it

should trigger the towers to spawn

The patcher's persistent buffs appear to be missing several buffs with an ID greather than 190.
Buff ID - Buff Name
191 - Companion Cube
192 is not functional. Skipping this one.
193 - Basilisk Mount
194 - Mighty Wind
195 - Withered Armor
196 - Withered Weapon
197 - Oozed
198 - Striking Moment
199 - Creative Shock
200 - Propeller Gato
201 - Flickerwick
IDs 202 and 203 are mobile-only content, skipping these.
204 - Oiled
205 - Ballista Panic!

Terraria Patcher is keeping me from flying, any idea which plugin is causing this?
I don't want infinite flight because it makes the wing sound and doesn't show the particles of the Yoraiz0r's Spell.

help?
upload_2018-7-30_13-46-10.png

i did backup and stuff
It is my 2nd patch after reinstalling after not playing the game for a long time, but ive never had this problem before

I can't play terraria anymore! All I get is "please launch the game from the steam client" I've tried restoring the back up, validating files, clean install. Still getting that message.........
Run steam in administrator. Next time read CAREFULLY, down to the tiny details. (Well, when it comes to troubleshooting at least.)

for some reason when i try to open it, shortcut or not it says "Do not run TerrariaPatcher from the Terraria installation folder." What do I need to do?
upload_2018-9-23_16-45-7.png
(P. S. If it says im replying to someone, sorry, I am new to the forums.)

hello, i would like to request some help with tmodloader because i want to use terraria patcher along with it and i've been looking through every page on this forum for any clues on how to but it never mentioned how, so i was wondering if one of you guys could just tell me how.

try running the patcher as admin that should give it the "rights" to access the spot where terraria is installed
Thank's for telling me ill try this out and see if that works!

Edit: Did not work for some reason I have no clue why this doesn't work but calamity works just fine or do i need to remove calamity for this to work?

Last edited:
hey can you help me
ive been trying to get terraria patcher to work with mods is there anyway to play with it when my terraria is modded

okay i need help now i downloaded the one that works with tmodloader and idk what to do!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom