[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

i get this everytime i try to launch terraria please help asap

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-19 21.16.59.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-19 21.16.59.png
    341.3 KB · Views: 429
idk if this is a bug but every time i open terraria and i click a button my game crashes
ive tried reloading ive tried restarting the game, validating files, redo the patch, i saw that there was a button for steam fix but i cant click it and every time i open terraria it says elevated administrator privelages not detected can you help?

Why is the usetime for most of the weapons I have automatically set to really low? I don't want this, I just want it to be default unless I change it.

Since I don't think anyone said it, if you're having terrible lag while using modded armors, I found a fix. Boot up the patcher, and instead of replacing Terraria, replace the one with the version next to it. Terraria_v1.3.5.3, as an example. It shouldn't lag when you wear modded armors, and yet you'll be able to use both tmodloader and tpatcher. If it doesn't work, try removing plugins.

Since I don't think anyone said it, if you're having terrible lag while using modded armors, I found a fix. Boot up the patcher, and instead of replacing Terraria, replace the one with the version next to it. Terraria_v1.3.5.3, as an example. It shouldn't lag when you wear modded armors, and yet you'll be able to use both tmodloader and tpatcher. If it doesn't work, try removing plugins.

Should be in the same folder as the usual Terraria file. Directly below it, actually. If you don't have it i'm not really sure where it would be. Maybe try verifying the game files through steam?

When I use Terraia Patcher with the tModLoader Plugin called Magic Storage (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/magic-storage.56294/) I get the following error:

4VaVH1T.png

And also, when I use it with the tModLoader Plugin called HERO's Mod, it doesn't work properly either:

51076042-8fde9280-16b9-11e9-812c-5f8c56008665.png

(The UI for the plugin does not show up properly)

I love using Terraria Patcher, but I also like the above mentioned Mods for tModLoader. Is there any way you can fix these issues, at least the issue for Magic Storage?

Dont, know if this is a problem I should post here or not, but I have an afk fishing bot that I got from online that doesn't work in game when terrariapatcher is installed, it works fine when its uninstalled but i'd prefer to have both on, any ideas? link to fishing bot

how do i play

ive followed all the instructions but when i play terraria the plugins dont work. I tried out infinite mana and minion plugin but it doesnt work!!!

i

Back
Top Bottom