[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

How can I make Terraria Patcher and TModloader compatible with each other ? If I install both almost nothing works , laggs like crazy and make it litterly unplayable . It makes me furious that those 2 are not compatible. Terraria Patcher is a must have since it has commands for single player which are incredibly helpful.

How can I make Terraria Patcher and TModloader compatible with each other ? If I install both almost nothing works , laggs like crazy and make it litterly unplayable . It makes me furious that those 2 are not compatible. Terraria Patcher is a must have since it has commands for single player which are incredibly helpful.
I came here looking for the same thing, i really wish there was a way to use terraria patcher as a mod for tmodloader, or at least a compatibility patch for it. Maybe -hopefully- the dev will add support for it.

I came here looking for the same thing, i really wish there was a way to use terraria patcher as a mod for tmodloader, or at least a compatibility patch for it. Maybe -hopefully- the dev will add support for it.

*something about updating TerrariaPatcher*

Terraria's code is rather messy, and tModLoader is a very large and complex system on top of that messy code. Patching the game in a way that works with both Terraria's and tModLoader's idiosyncrasies is very, very time-consuming. So, while I am not the big man Transcend himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he spent 500+ hours on his initial tModLoader compatibility update, and several hundreds more on subsequent fixes/improvements. Much/most/all of which was likely invalidated by a tModLoader update. Given how tModLoader absolutely and thoroughly dominates the Terraria modding market, and how incredibly unpopular traditional patchers are these days, it's tough to say if it would really be worth it to spend another huge swath of unpaid time on such a project.

Please note that I don't speak for Transcend. I am simply someone who has talked and "collaborated" with him on occasion. Only Transcend himself knows exactly why he has stepped away from TerrariaPatcher, but the kind of value analysis I gave above was surely part of the decision.

Does anyone know of a way to change the color of my name and text in chat. You're able to do this on TShock servers and I was wondering if it was possible to do the same anywhere else.

wen i try to play terraria and i mine it keeps insta mining and it has infinite range ? i tried unistalling but i cant does anyone have a fix

Is it possible to add the striking moment buff to the permanent buffs in the patcher?
[doublepost=1561243840,1561243771][/doublepost]
wen i try to play terraria and i mine it keeps insta mining and it has infinite range ? i tried unistalling but i cant does anyone have a fix
just type /usetime to reset the usetime and type /range to put it to normal

After adding the ItemConf.cs to Terraria/Plugins directory, it will create Terraria/Plugins/ItemConf.ini file the next time game starts (or you can make one by yourself). You can add INI "sections" to that file to create modification rules for items. For example, to change glowstick and bomb max stack sizes to 999, you would add
Code:
[item282]
maxStack=999
[item166]
maxStack=999
(282 and 166 are item IDs for glowstick and bomb accordingly)
to the file. It will recognize the changes next time the game is started.
(you can also see my other explanation)

can you show a way to change the amounts of something that is fired? like an amount of yoyos being released all at once? or firing several arrows/bullets in one shot?

upload_2019-7-30_8-47-20.png
help, im trying to remove 2 potion effects and it wont patch :(

i installed Tmodloader, and when i patched the regular version of terraria (i had just bought the game on steam) it worked perfectly, but when i try to patch the Tmodloader .exe it wont work
index.php

extra: is there a discord server for Terraria Patcher?

Back
Top Bottom