[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

How can I get rid of the crystal type minion that floats above my head? I'm trying to play with friends with this modded version of terraria while still hiding the fact I'm using it.

Attachments

• crystal minionturret.JPG
    crystal minionturret.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 125
How can I get rid of the crystal type minion that floats above my head? I'm trying to play with friends with this modded version of terraria while still hiding the fact I'm using it.
when patching, remove the "leaf crystal" status effect
[doublepost=1567640648,1567640573][/doublepost]How can I get this to work with Tmodloader 0.11.5?

Is it someone thinked about making a plugin to change the weapons projectiles? It would be fun!

Last edited:
Game crashed every single time when pressing "save and exit" making it impossible to save progress. (TmodLoader)
07d9a0e9f74730bc61dc7bb83b71e801.png

Gyazo please help <3 -edit the problem seems to be HERO'S MOD

Last edited:
When i patched the game
1570040141949.png

and using any plugin (now i using only portable crafting guide) all axes and pickaxes destroying blocks/wood like the best instruments in the game what i should do to fix it? pls help

When i patched the game and using any plugin (now i using only portable crafting guide) all axes and pickaxes destroying blocks/wood like the best instruments in the game what i should do to fix it? pls help

that sounds like the usetime plugin might be enabled or at least thats the only way i can imagine it being instant mined i havnt used this in awhile

I got an error saying, that,
"An error occured, you possibly have patched this exe or it is an incompatible version"
I did not patched the Exe before, and I have 1.3.5.3

Uhhh...
I have a pretty odd question,
Patcher says that he cannot recognize .exe version because its tmodloader's exe,last time i just downloaded 'second link download' which were working,but now im having some confusions
How do u need to execute patch to make it work correctly now? .exe is tmodload v0.11.4.0 and patcher still doesnt recognize it.
Second link leads to pretty old version.

this version seems to not work on 1.3.5.3 edit 1.2.0.3.3 dont work with tmodloader 11.5 and terraria 1 3 5 3

Haven't seen this asked before, but is there any way to make patcher work with tModLoader 64-bit?

It's either this or some very obscure/not properly working mods for me, otherwise my mods cause immense slowdowns in standard, 32-bit Terraria.

Maybe someone has already figured this out?

All help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom