[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

And what now? Author just disappeared, hack is not working with latest tml, and no way anyone could make mod with all this functions. It is the end, even if terraria will be ever updated. My favourite game №1 is just ruined :dryadmad:

this version seems to not work on 1.3.5.3 edit 1.2.0.3.3 dont work with tmodloader 11.5 and terraria 1 3 5 3
Gee, maybe you should use the latest version of TerrariaPatcher (v1.2.0.38) which was released back in August and still works with all the latest of Terraria & tModLoader updates.

Haven't seen this asked before, but is there any way to make patcher work with tModLoader 64-bit?

It's either this or some very obscure/not properly working mods for me, otherwise my mods cause immense slowdowns in standard, 32-bit Terraria.

Maybe someone has already figured this out?

All help appreciated.
Where is tModLoader 64-bit? There's no choice between 32 & 64 bit tModLoader and TerrariaPatcher is compatible.

And what now? Author just disappeared, hack is not working with latest tml, and no way anyone could make mod with all this functions. It is the end, even if terraria will be ever updated. My favourite game №1 is just ruined :dryadmad:
This is still working just fine with the latest Terraria (1.3.5.3) and also works fine with the latest tModLoader (v0.11.6.2 which is based on Terraria 1.3.5.1). Please post any issues you are having..

Gee, maybe you should use the latest version of TerrariaPatcher (v1.2.0.38) which was released back in August and still works with all the latest of Terraria & tModLoader updates.

Where is tModLoader 64-bit? There's no choice between 32 & 64 bit tModLoader and TerrariaPatcher is compatible.

This is still working just fine with the latest Terraria (1.3.5.3) and also works fine with the latest tModLoader (v0.11.6.2 which is based on Terraria 1.3.5.1). Please post any issues you are having..

about tmodloader 64bit, Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

It could be cool a command to change the damage or even the name of a weapon, and also change our max health, and maybe the possibility to make mini boss, like, we could activate a mode mini boss which activate certain ability’s like, be able to fly straight and stay immobile, and stuff like that. I just named some good ideas, it’s now all yours to choose what to do with those!

Sorry about that, I think I fixed it now! Please try downloading again: https://github.com/dougbenham/TerrariaPatcher/raw/master/TerrariaPatcher.public.zip
thanks now work! and if i see any issue, ill say it! :D

Edit: I completely forgot to mention that theres an issue with the teleport, idk if it been fixed and or not actually (its been a time i didn't update the TP cuz of the update was broken and I was lazy to login my account on the forum...), but when i teleport too far, my game crash (idk if its my computer or TP, but its still annoying). Also, im talking about the teleport via the large map, not the "move to mouse" teleport. If you could fix it it would be sooo nice (maybe modify the plugin to not teleport trough the Rod of discord effect, but with the teleporter platform effect?)

Last edited:
Also time and event changing doesn’t work online, idk if this is normal (but it’s been a time it’s like that :/

This thing is so useful for running a server with your friends if you just wanna have a bit more control over the game and have more fun

I have a problem, if I use a patch and put on armor from mods, then my game starts to lag very strongly.
Do not tell me what the problem is?
P.s Sorry for my English

After using this patcher my terraria is close to unplayable. I can't create any character because it crashes all the time after clicking create button. It also crashed whenever I click save and exit. I patched the Terraria.exe twice which I think gave me the problem. But I tired patching it once on other computer and after a few minutes the problem was at it again. I want to play on my original PC but I can't and IDK what to do anymore. I want an answer or else I will tell the devs that this patcher has potential to corrupt game files. Thank you

There’s something I want more than anything in this game, the possibility to get rid of the zoom limit, just the fact that your zoom is limited because of your screen size, is just awful, if anybody see that comment, please if possible, make a plugin for that! Im asking that here because I am far of being a programmer.

I need help I just started using the updated patched after not playing for a couple of years and I got this message.
Edit: Just to clarify I have verified my files, reinstalled the game and Terraria Patcher and received the same message.
1586561798740.png

Back
Top Bottom