[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is there a way to add items to the ItemConfig?
So, you go to the terraria main file, where there’s the terraria.exe, at the top, search for a file called “ItemConfig.ini”, open it (I use notepad++ if I remember to open it), if there’s no item ID’s, normally, in the plugin file, the “ItemConfig.cs”, open it (with notepad++), and then you’ll see how it’s work, what and how it’s supposed to be placed

When patching the mod version, it is not compatible with the heros mod UI

Attachments

• photo.png
    photo.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 238
So, I can't get it too work, I had it working a year ago but I cleaned up my PC and I think the final update for Terraria is incompatible. Whenever I try to update it, it gives me an error saying it failed to check for updates. It says "System.Net.Webexception: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

He'll get to it when he gets to it; there's no rush, especially since further fixes etc. are going to be made, and he'd have to update it again and again till they slow down.
For now, manually enabling the journey tool-set via a CE table works fine for non-journey worlds, and even if it's limited it works.

Why people nonstop spam to make him comeback, he’s maybe taking a break, please guy don’t spam him, he will release the update when he want to, I’m sure he haven’t abandoned the mod, so please be patient!

Back
Top Bottom