• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Bebomonky

Terrarian
Is anyone having an issue where TModLoader is just not wanting to launch up at all?
It will load up for 10 seconds saying that it's launching but then closes out for a few seconds (Shows no errors or anything to know if it crashed or even opened)

Bebomonky

Terrarian
Well never mind it started working again :/ I still do want to know what causes that, if anyone knows what I mean from what I said

Megaaaa11

Terrarian
Это работает на пирата? Нет денег ...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 87

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Is anyone having an issue where TModLoader is just not wanting to launch up at all?
It will load up for 10 seconds saying that it's launching but then closes out for a few seconds (Shows no errors or anything to know if it crashed or even opened)
Can you check your log files? Attach them to your comment if you can

Jofairden

Duke Fishron
tModLoader
Hi guys. I must say right away that I am Russian who does not know English well (Everything from the translator) in general, I put TModLoader 11.0.4, and I get an error that there is not enough RAM. There are no mods yet, but I have 8 GB of RAM itself. I read somewhere that this is due to the fact that TModLoader is 32 bits, and I don’t know where to download the 64-bit version. Help me please.
tModLoader 64bit есть ли v0.11.4? Если есть дайте ссылку на установку!
See here for the 64 bit version of TML: Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

what app do i open this with? when i try to run the installer it wants me to run it with an app, terraria nor stream shows up.
Try a manual installation for now. In Steam, right click Terraria -> Properties -> Local files -> Browse game files.
Extract all the files from the TML .zip file into this location and let it override the files when it asks.

bull04

Terrarian
I seem to be getting this screen tearing when using TModLoader. I'm not sure what else to try to fix this, but it's really hard to play with the graphics being really jittery and tearing. Anyone have a way to circumvent this?

Vanilla:
Screen+Recording+2020-03-06+at+01.11.24.83+AM.gif

TModLoader:
Screen+Recording+2020-03-06+at+01.12.50.80+AM.gif

Sorry if I've missed this being covered elsewhere. I've searched Google and through the forums and couldn't find anything directly related to this from post-2015.

Solo-Ion

Dungeon Spirit
I seem to be getting this screen tearing when using TModLoader. I'm not sure what else to try to fix this, but it's really hard to play with the graphics being really jittery and tearing. Anyone have a way to circumvent this?

Vanilla:
View attachment 237202

TModLoader:
View attachment 237203

Sorry if I've missed this being covered elsewhere. I've searched Google and through the forums and couldn't find anything directly related to this from post-2015.
Weird, you shouldn't be able to capture screen tearing via recording software because it happens on your monitor. I'd say that a mod might be messing with character drawing. have you tried disabling all mods to see if the problem persists?

gamingcookie

Official Terrarian
Where do I say bugs
Well a few days ago I installed tModLoader from a YouTube tutorial and played for a little bit. The next day I went to play more but the character I made was reset to the default male with no name, 0 mana and 100 life (I had used some mana stars and life crystals before) and I couldn't press the play button with it
I made another character and my world had no name and the size was apparently unknown, I went into the world and it showed this
Screenshot (165).png

It was playing the hell music and it would only let me zoom in and out on the map and move my cursor around
After a day the other character I made didn't change so it was some weird one-time thing I'm guessing

direwolf420

Terrarian
Some mod you are using is buggy, disable mods one by one in the Mods list and reload, then go into the player select to check if it has recovered

Saturnn

Terrarian
Despite Steam saying that it doesn't work, Terraria works on MacOS Catalina. However, it seems like tMod Loader is not. Whenever I start the game up the way that tMod Loader should be installed I get the below error. However if I then verify my cache I can start Terraria, but it is vanilla? Any potential fixes or am I SOL?

(MacOS Catalina is a solo-64-bit OS so if tModLoader is built for 32-bit that is the likely issue)
Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 2.30.59 AM.png

iv done exactly what over five guides to install this has said and never once has it even done anything but made me cry because of my hopes and dreams turned into hell and flames by the fake guides to install this

Top Bottom