• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Lord_BashALot

Terrarian
It should be in the general tab, actually. View attachment 350259
Yup, it works. Thanks for the help. 😊

Edit:
After playing for a while, it seems the item 'Celebration Mk2' is not available in the game?

According to the wiki, that item was introduced in patch 1.4.0.1

Attachments

• Version.png
    Version.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Jely

Terrarian
1639610846251.png

Alright, so:

I'm trying to get into modding, and without even modifying the newly-created mod file, this error message pops up when I try to reload+build. None of the tutorials I've watched have accounted for this issue, and I've looked online with many keywords to try and find a solve, but still can't find anything.

I've checked tModLoader's files and my mod's files for something named "Object", tried renaming the "obj" file in my mod file to "Object", and none of it has worked. I'm stumped.

Very sorry if this is a frequently asked question, I'm just confused as to what to do to solve this.

Elemental Δ

The Destroyer
View attachment 351234
Alright, so:

I'm trying to get into modding, and without even modifying the newly-created mod file, this error message pops up when I try to reload+build. None of the tutorials I've watched have accounted for this issue, and I've looked online with many keywords to try and find a solve, but still can't find anything.

I've checked tModLoader's files and my mod's files for something named "Object", tried renaming the "obj" file in my mod file to "Object", and none of it has worked. I'm stumped.

Very sorry if this is a frequently asked question, I'm just confused as to what to do to solve this.
I don't know... really anything about C#, but judging by the error message, it looks like you need to reference a file. I have no idea how to do that, though, so my advice would be ask the Discord for help. Just tell them what you posted here in the modding-help channel, and you might be able to get someone who knows what they're doing pretty quickly.

Esther

Stardust Pillar
View attachment 351234
Alright, so:

Are you using Visual Studio 2022? If so, try uninstalling that, deleting its installer, and getting the 2019 version here. I had the same problem when I started a few days ago and doing this fixed it.

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
So, how much time left until we get tModLoader updated to 1.4?? The Journey's End update came almost 2 years ago and we still have nothing from tModLoader. And, no, tModLoader in alpha version is not valid here because it is laggy. I'm getting tired of waiting.-_-:rolleyes:

Zallaraxium

Official Terrarian
So, how much time left until we get tModLoader updated to 1.4?? The Journey's End update came almost 2 years ago and we still have nothing from tModLoader. And, no, tModLoader in alpha version is not valid here because it is laggy. I'm getting tired of waiting.-_-:rolleyes:
I can kinda understand, dude, I really want TModLoader to bw updated to 1.4 and its updates, cause as much as I love vanilla, I like using mods to add stuff or improve quality of life, like the Better Taxes mod, Nooby's OverPowered Mod cause it has a really powerful terrain destroying rocket launcher, or even Spirit, Tremor, and Calamity, but I'm hoping it wont be too much longer now.

Top Bottom