Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is it possible to remove all world generation, and instead replace it with generating a particular set world?

Just to make sure, this is with v0.8, and you've also copied the updated v0.8 tModLoaderServer.exe to your Terraria's Steam folder, right? For some reason I can't get the Undead Warriors to disappear.

Edit: Also, something just came to mind. Do they disappear every single time you hit them, or is it random?

It's pretty consistently the first strike. As in, the very instant I hit them with a weapon they disappear, almost every single time. I can't recall a single time I've hit them and they didn't disappear, so it's certainly not random.

Just to make sure, this is with v0.8, and you've also copied the updated v0.8 tModLoaderServer.exe to your Terraria's Steam folder, right? For some reason I can't get the Undead Warriors to disappear.

Edit: Also, something just came to mind. Do they disappear every single time you hit them, or is it random?

I installed with a fresh install of Terraria using the manual install and the Undead Warriors do not disappear every time but it is pretty consistent. It is way too much to overlook. I've also noticed now that I did some testing with my friends that other enemies that normally don't disappear will sometimes do this as well.

EDIT-After doing another full reinstall the undead warriors are less consistent and i can only get some rare enemies to disappear consistently so i don't have much to test. Enemies that normally don't disappear still seem to do it occasionally.

EDIT2- Ive also found that the Alpha Wolf mob in the tundra despawns every time on first hit

Last edited:
If I have white background in some items its my problem or mod creator problem. I know its problem with transparent or i need to change item.png to something else ?

I heard about Biome support being added in 0.8, Is that correct?
[doublepost=1459680463,1459680439][/doublepost]
If I have white background in some items its my problem or mod creator problem. I know its problem with transparent or i need to change item.png to something else ?
It ALWAYS needs to be PNG

Code:
using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;

namespace EpicModpack.Projectile
{
    public class CobaltBoomerang : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.name = "Cobalt Boomerang";
            projectile.width = 32;
            projectile.height = 32;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.thrown = true;
            projectile.penetrate = -1;
            projectile.aiStyle = 3;
        }
    }
}
What do I need to add to make the boomerang work properly, also how can I set the range, speed and limit of thrown projectiles?

Code:
using System;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;

namespace EpicModpack.Projectile
{
    public class CobaltBoomerang : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.name = "Cobalt Boomerang";
            projectile.width = 32;
            projectile.height = 32;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.thrown = true;
            projectile.penetrate = -1;
            projectile.aiStyle = 3;
        }
    }
}
What do I need to add to make the boomerang work properly, also how can I set the range, speed and limit of thrown projectiles?
For a limit try to make usetime & useanimation bigger

This shows:
Projectile/CobaltBoomerang
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This shows:
Projectile/CobaltBoomerang
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I have to look at your projectiles folder

Back
Top Bottom