• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Solo-Ion

Dungeon Spirit
I'm doing a spin-off EOC boss, just playing around with vanilla AIs to get more comfortable with AI stuff.
Notably these lines:
if (base.Center.X > Main.player[npc.target].Center.X)
{
num277 *= -1f;
}
if (base.Center.Y > Main.player[npc.target].Center.Y)
{
num276 *= -1f;
}
Looks like you simply need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.

The vanilla code was originally from the NPC calss (I assume) so 'base.' will refer to that NPC. When you have that code into your ModNPC class, 'base.' refers to that ModNPC class instead which is why you need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.

petizero

Terrarian
An unexpected error has occurred.
here: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
here: Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
here: Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Fix???? Please reply as fast as possible :indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::kingslime:

AlecHero

Pixel Pirate
So this new :red:ING HOTFIX just removed all my progress in the game or what?

A :red:ING HOTFIX man i could really get angry now.

Audrina2k

Terrarian
please update so it is compatible with 1.3.3.3 if I try to launch tmod it launches normal terraria
You CAN downgrade until then, as that's your only option. If not, then wait. Downgrading is probably better for you if you're this impatient.
[doublepost=1475599126,1475599099][/doublepost]
So this new :red:ING HOTFIX just removed all my progress in the game or what?

A :red:ING HOTFIX man i could really get angry now.
No- should still be there when you get it back up and running

Guido65

Terrarian
how do I fix this?
8/21/2016 1:50:23 PM
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'RenderTarget2D'.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.CheckDisposed(Object obj, IntPtr pComPtr)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.SetRenderTargets(RenderTargetBinding* pBindings, Int32 renderTargetCount)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.SetRenderTarget(RenderTarget2D renderTarget)
at Terraria.Main.woodColorCheck(Int32 t, Int32 c)
at Terraria.Main.lookForColorTiles()
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

9/19/2016 4:25:57 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetMatch(Int32 armorSlot, Int32 type, Boolean male, Int32& equipSlot, Boolean& robes)
at Terraria.Player.SetMatch(Int32 armorslot, Int32 type, Boolean male, Boolean& somethingSpecial)
at Terraria.Player.PlayerFrame()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

10/2/2016 8:41:19 PM

Lolkat

Skeletron Prime
Looks like you simply need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.

The vanilla code was originally from the NPC calss (I assume) so 'base.' will refer to that NPC. When you have that code into your ModNPC class, 'base.' refers to that ModNPC class instead which is why you need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.
It worked, thanks a ton!

Zakaden

Terrarian
I'm not sure if the next tmodloader update will fix this problem, but currently, every time I open tmodloader, it crashes upon reaching the end of initializing mods. No clue why, I got this error only after updating my mods, and it remains after deleting them. I'm not alone in this either, I found a user in the thread for the Wireless mod who is experiencing the same issue. If anyone knows what's causing this, or if it is addressed and fixed with the tmodloader update please reply, because I'd like to play some of these great new mods.

powpowitsme

Steampunker
So, can i make an item have multiple item set bonuses?
For instance, there's a helmet i have that i want to have a set bonus when you equip one of the armor sets it'll be for, And i want the two armor set bonuses to be different.
Is there any way to do this?

Iriazul

Terrarian
So, can i make an item have multiple item set bonuses?
For instance, there's a helmet i have that i want to have a set bonus when you equip one of the armor sets it'll be for, And i want the two armor set bonuses to be different.
Is there any way to do this?
So there's one helmet for two armor sets? If that's the case, put the 'IsArmorSet' check on either the body or the leg parts of both armor sets.

Top Bottom