Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Does anyone know what code to put in the WingUpdate(Player player, bool inUse) override to make modded dust spawn in my wings

I don't know if anyone has the same error as me; the mod browser doesn't show any mod, since update 0.9
Fixed:Now is working, i don't know why.

Ok, I'm having another weird issue: Specifically, the fact that enemies for the Old One's Army refuse to spawn unless you're nearly standing on the portal, and will despawn if you scoot even a tile or two off of it. This makes it pretty much unbeatable, thanks to the fact that the final boss will either kill or cause knockback to send you off and despawn itself, resulting into basically it being unfinishable and wasting the last wave with a reload to regain building in the area.

Between this and the sudden failure of summoning, I'm really unsure what's TModloader and what's mod issues.

I mean as in a place to find the sprite so I can edit the vanity set
Like, you want to swap out the texture in your mod, right? (Or a texture pack?) Or you want to know on disk which texture file corresponds to which vanity set? Or you want to know which array holds the Texture2D in-game?

If you're on windows, go to My Documents>My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods. If there are still mods there, that's your problem. If not, try to do a search on your computer for the name of one of the mods (if you can remember it) and if it shows up, try to find where said mods are and delete them all if you wont use another version of tModLoader
Found them in the ModLoader file, game works perfectly now, thanks! :D Sorry on the late reply, though. :sigh:

Capture.PNG

Sorry, I'm bad at reading C# error messages, and it's been a little over a year since I've done this.

View attachment 153953

Sorry, I'm bad at reading C# error messages, and it's been a little over a year since I've done this.
This is usually a Mod that doesn't actually have a Mod class, the heart of a mod.

Something like
Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace ItemChecklist
{
    public class ItemChecklist : Mod
    {
        public ItemChecklist()
        {
            Properties = new ModProperties()
            {
                Autoload = true,
            };
        }
}

Ore will be generated in the jungle? ;)

Code:
for (int Ore = 0; Ore < 25; Ore++)
{
int oreX = Main.maxTilesX;
int oreY = Main.maxTilesY;
if (Main.tile[oreX, oreY].type == TileID.MudBlock)
{
WorldGen.TileRunner(oreX, oreY, (double)WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), mod.TileType("LimeOre"), false, 0f, 0f, false, true);
}
}

Ore will be generated in the jungle? ;)

Code:
for (int Ore = 0; Ore < 25; Ore++)
{
int oreX = Main.maxTilesX;
int oreY = Main.maxTilesY;
if (Main.tile[oreX, oreY].type == TileID.MudBlock)
{
WorldGen.TileRunner(oreX, oreY, (double)WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), WorldGen.genRand.Next(3, 6), mod.TileType("LimeOre"), false, 0f, 0f, false, true);
}
}
No, it won't

Trying to join a server from a mac. I've tried with windows server (bootcamp) and a mac server. We are playing with the Calamity Mod. But i also got the same error with Thorium.

Getting "Bad header lead to a read buffer overflow"

This message pops up when the calamity mod is being loaded when joining a server.

Any thoughts?

is it possible to create an accessory which can function like a cthulus shield while also being able to dash up and down if so how exactly would I achieve this?

Okay, I have a problem. I KNOW you did say both here and in the "read me", but did I listen? No...I didn't. Here's my problem: I can't get back to vanilla Terraria and all my players and worlds from vanilla are gone. I really should have backed-up the vanilla version, but as I already said, I didn't. Is there any way to fix this? I was working very hard on a play-through and now POOF, it's gone.

Hi guys, new to the forum and to Tmodloader. Well and to PC in general.
Not sure if I am posting on the right place.
I tried to install Tmodloader. I renamed the Terraria folder into TerrariaOld, but then copy and pasted the Tmoadloader in the Terraria old too and now I have terraria with mods, but can not launch my ordinary Terraria( it shows Failed to start game-missing executable) and I'am afraid I've lost all my characters.
Is there something I can do to recover them?

Really, really weird crash to report.

1/3/2017 5:37:29 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetMatch(Int32 armorSlot, Int32 type, Boolean male, Int32& equipSlot, Boolean& robes)
at Terraria.Player.SetMatch(Int32 armorslot, Int32 type, Boolean male, Boolean& somethingSpecial)
at Terraria.Player.PlayerFrame()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

The exact steps to reproduce:

1) Install Terraria fresh.
2) Start Terraria, select "English", create a new character (change nothing in appearance), create new normal mode, small world, start game with that world (generates vanilla world, player files, etc.), exit game
3) Install TML 0.9.1
4) Start game, select English, try to create new character, game crashes upon pressing "New" at the character select screen.

If I go back to create a new character after the crash, everything seems to work fine.

Back
Top Bottom