• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! As of Nov 30, iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 are out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

crazydave18

Terrarian
You can always check Terraria's source, or check here.
omg really thanks, didnt find it there

Well, it works, but only if i spawn boss with cheat sheet mod into a water :D
If I spawn it with spawn item it appears on ground and jumping like totaly retar*ed xDD fish :))) :D Anyway, is possible to spawn boss only in water?

Last edited:

mutater

Spazmatism
I am trying to make a fruit that when you eat it i get a debuff saying i am full and i also want it to heal 35 life. how would i make that happen? (i also want to not be able to eat the fruit if the full debuff is active)

DoYouEvenCookie

Terrarian
I'm trying to make a boss minion circle a boss quickly to absorb some hits, but I have no idea how to make it circle. I know the example mod has the captive elements around the abomination, but I've spent about 4 hours trying to figure that out and can't. Can any one explain this to me?

Belithioben

Terrarian
Hello, Does anyone know why the Windows version has a file named "tModLoaderMac.exe" in the modcompile folder, and the Mac version has a file named "tModLoaderWindows.exe"?

Were they accidentally swapped?

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
Hello, Does anyone know why the Windows version has a file named "tModLoaderMac.exe" in the modcompile folder, and the Mac version has a file named "tModLoaderWindows.exe"?

Were they accidentally swapped?
It's for building mods, for cross-platform compatibility.

PankHairStudios

Skeletron Prime
@jopojelly can you tell me why it keeps doing this???
or anyone? and it deleted my main world which was pre-plantera
Raged.PNG

[doublepost=1487219811,1487219777][/doublepost]it wont load any worlds and even new worlds

WIcked_Craft10

Terrarian
I was able to pick up items without mods, and assumedly projectiles worked again, but I reactivated my mods and it's happening again.. Does anyone know what mod it could be

Nick_Kick_Butt

Terrarian
Failed to load C:\Users\Amir\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\NicksMod\build.txt
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
at System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
at System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
at System.Version.Parse(String input)
at System.Version..ctor(String version)
at Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties.ReadBuildFile(String modDir)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.ReadProperties(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)

I get this when i try to build my published mod does anyone know what this is btw here is the build txt writing
author = Nick_Kick_Butt
version = 0.1displayName = Nicks Mod
[doublepost=1487232670,1487232602][/doublepost]Because of this i cant update my mod

DukDukboy101

Terrarian
Whenever I try to run the launcher, it keeps saying:

Terraria:Error
SystemDIINotFoundException: UnableToLoad 'CSteamworks'

It also says a lot more stuff...

Top Bottom