• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So there isn't a fix for compatibility with 1.3.5 on mac yet?
No, unfortunately not. Hopefully they will update tModLoader soon. You should enjoy vanilla Terraria for a while.
[doublepost=1493576556,1493576104][/doublepost]
have an error this code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

public class CustomRecipe : ModRecipe
{
public void AddRecipes() //How to craft this item
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.StoneBlock, 10); //you need 10 Wood
recipe.SetResult(ItemID.IronAnvil);
recipe.AddRecipe();
}
}
this is error
btw im trying to add a custom recipe to a vanilla item:
c:\Users\aforsyth\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TheCrack\CustomRecipes.cs(7,14) : error CS1729: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments
The item ID for stone block is just "Stone". If it still does not work after you fix that, try use these lines of code and edit them to your liking. I already made changes to fit the recipe you have attempted to make.

public override void AddRecipes()
{
recipe.AddIngredient(null, "Stone", 10);
recipe.AddTile(null, "IronAnvil");
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();
}

Good luck! Hope I helped.

Livida

Duke Fishron
Hi, is the Tmodloader for 1.3.5 not compatible with 1.3.5.3?
I'm assuming this because whenever I try to load Terraria (with Tmodloader), I get an error!

Tiny-Orange16

Terrarian
So some of the modded items have a white box around them. Modded armor also have a white box when worn. Any know how to fix this?
[doublepost=1493579149,1493579070][/doublepost]So some of the modded items have a white box around them. Modded armor also have a white box when worn. Any know how to fix this?

LuigiGeek

Terrarian
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.

at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()

at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()

at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()

at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the tModLoader files into my Terraria folder and got this error. :/ What do I do?

Bennylava

Spazmatism
is there going to be a fix for linux tmod? I know i'm in the minority of users but it'd be great, I miss tmod after abandoning windows :(

xX_Cobalt_Boss_Xx

Official Terrarian
No, unfortunately not. Hopefully they will update tModLoader soon. You should enjoy vanilla Terraria for a while.
[doublepost=1493576556,1493576104][/doublepost]
The item ID for stone block is just "Stone". If it still does not work after you fix that, try use these lines of code and edit them to your liking. I already made changes to fit the recipe you have attempted to make.

public override void AddRecipes()
{
recipe.AddIngredient(null, "Stone", 10);
recipe.AddTile(null, "IronAnvil");
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();
}

Good luck! Hope I helped.
Um, Sorry but i wanted to create a CUSTOM RECIPE for a VANILLA ITEM
but thanks for trying!

Abra6

Terrarian
I'm playing with mods and I want to update terraria to the current version, but idk how. Does updating it in steam also update modded terraria

Top Bottom