Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

so uuuuuh its outdated and idk when it will go for 1.3.5 or higher and i would apreciate an answer thank you
[doublepost=1493920244,1493920190][/doublepost]
That mod is outdated and won't load. (WWIAFTMod.tmod)
oh hes on vacation did he say when he comes back?

i keep getting this error:
Failed to load C:\Users\aforsyth\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TheCrack\build.txt
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
at System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
at System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
at System.Version.Parse(String input)
at System.Version..ctor(String version)
at Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties.ReadBuildFile(String modDir)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.ReadProperties(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
here is build.txt:
author = xX_Cobalt_Boss_Xxversion = 0.6displayName = CrackShell

<rest of quadruple post edited by moderator>

Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Failed to load C:\Users\aforsyth\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\TheCrack\build.txt
at System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
at System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.ReadProperties(String modFolder, IBuildStatus status)
here is build.txt:
[doublepost=1493923899,1493923781][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1493923920][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1493923945][/doublepost]
Help!
Hi there @xX_Cobalt_Boss_Xx, looks like you posted that identical error four times. Maybe by accident if you were having internet problems? Not sure, but I edited it for you. Just a tip for the future - you can click the Edit button on your post to make changes. That will help you if you happen to double - or quadruple post - again. :)

here is build.txt:

<rest of quadruple post edited by moderator>

Help!
Looks like you need to put all those values on newlines. It looks like your whole file is in the same line.

How Would I make a gun use exclusively a mod ammo? such as I want my 'Shotgun' to use the 'ShotgunShell' and the 'Pistol' to use 'Bullet'. Somehow my Shotgun and Pistol can only use the ShotgunShell and Bullet, and nothing else can use the ammo

How Would I make a gun use exclusively a mod ammo? such as I want my 'Shotgun' to use the 'ShotgunShell' and the 'Pistol' to use 'Bullet'. Somehow my Shotgun and Pistol can only use the ShotgunShell and Bullet, and nothing else can use the ammo
Look at SpectreGun and Wisp in ExampleMod. I think the idea is AmmoIDs are based off the defining ammo item's type.

The Weapons have: item.useAmmo = mod.ItemType("Wisp");
and the ammo have item.ammo = item.type; (in the case of Wisp) or item.ammo = mod.ItemType("Wisp");

Wonderful job on tmodloader, its so easy to use unlike past experiences i have had. Also great to see it so active, keep up the amazing work!

Back
Top Bottom