Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

A small question. Does tModLoader currently support Texture Packs by enabling Experimental Features?

Yes, but it's not in the same folder as you would add in Vanilla. The file path (for windows) is C:\Users\xxxxxxxxx\Documents\my games\Terraria\ModLoader\TexturePacks
I know it works, I use Brutallama's Texture Pack, and it's gorgeous!

Hi.
I've tried to download the 1.3.4 terraria using the mac workaround, and the steam console says the depot download was successful, but i can't find the file i've downloaded.
Please help!
did you go to "go to folder" when right clicking on finder, then copy and paste the directory it gave you and replace \ with /

Anyone knows why when i install Tmodloader it appears the annoying message of "please launch the game from steam client"? I tried reinstalling terraria, tmodloader, open it as an administrator, resetting my computer, killing steam task and open it again, but i cant fix it... Help?

Anyone knows why when i install Tmodloader it appears the annoying message of "please launch the game from steam client"? I tried from reinstalling terraria, tmodloader, resetting my computer, resetting steam but i cant fix it...
Because you need to either
a) Rename the tModLoader Terraria Terraria and launch from steam
or
b) Launch steam then start up tModLoader
:)

Hi, I've had the same problem with CSteamworks, but the aforementioned fixes didn't work for me.
I tried the download link for the patched version, and followed the download instructions, but that pack contains 1.3.4.4 and i can't use my previous worlds or players from 1.3.5.3. If i replace the .exe, the crash report shows up. Any suggestions?

My Terraria is being really derpy, or it's just me. I have everything installed and in the Steam Terraria folder, but modded Terraria won't load up. I think I'm missing a file when I download it. Which one I think is the one that actually installs Tmodloader. Is this just a problem on my part?

My Terraria is being really derpy, or it's just me. I have everything installed and in the Steam Terraria folder, but modded Terraria won't load up. I think I'm missing a file when I download it. Which one I think is the one that actually installs Tmodloader. Is this just a problem on my part?
Have you used the installer or done it manually?

When I downloaded it, there was no tModLoaderInstaller.jar.
And now when I try redownloading it, it gets about half way before saying the download was interupted and when I retry, it says it can't be downloaded.

Back
Top Bottom