Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

OK, fixed, bug w/ 1.3.5 :p
Where can i get that fix?/What should i change?:(

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Last edited:
Can Someone help !!!
Items/Armor/ElevationBreastplate_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I get an error after running terraria (tmodloader daah), which says that I should run it using steam client, I still say that error even doing what it asks me .... I have version 1.3.5.3.....help plz
[doublepost=1494773479,1494773414][/doublepost]Items/Armor/ElevationBreastplate_Body
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(EquipTexture equipTexture, ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddEquipTexture(ModItem item, EquipType type, String name, String texture, String armTexture, String femaleTexture)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I'm keep getting this error and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried so many times and nothing seems to work, I followed everything the instructions said but still nothing.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\UI\Sort_0". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\UI\Sort_0.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadTextures()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Can someone please tell me how to fix this error?

command looks like it's one word, "download_depot", you are doing this within steam, right?
This is what pops up. I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to retype the command there or how much to retype. Thank you so much for the help though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 5.49.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 5.49.21 PM.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 221
The same thing, any other idea? i want to play with mods...
IDK, should work... :(
[doublepost=1494847708,1494847280][/doublepost]
Where can i get that fix?/What should i change?:(

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
Use these helpful downgrading steps for Windows/Mac/Linux, although for the first two you have to go to steam://open/console in step 2. :) This will download an older version of Terraria (1.3.4.4), which should work with TModLoader v. 0.9.2.2. Only downside is it takes 20-60 mins depending on computer with no progress bar and going on any steam app stops it and resets it...

Hope this helps and have fun modding! ^-^

Use these helpful downgrading steps for Windows/Mac/Linux, although for the first two you have to go to steam://open/console in step 2. :) This will download an older version of Terraria (1.3.4.4), which should work with TModLoader v. 0.9.2.2. Only downside is it takes 20-60 mins depending on computer with no progress bar and going on any steam app stops it and resets it...

It just fix it by it self, thanks anyways :)

Thanks a bunch for the effort, but that is not exactly my problem.I don't need to downgrade Terraria, this API did it for me. I also redownloaded the "1.3.5 compatible" version but it didn't change a thing. Please point it out if i'm doing something wrong/should be doing something that i haven't.
My previous world and character was updated automatically by Steam, and that means they won't be compatible with the previous version of Terraria(1.3.4.4) that tModLoader uses at the moment. I would like a way to use mods with my 1.3.5.3 world and character with 200+ hours put in, instead of starting a new one from scratch that the old version can read. Would it be better for me to just wait until tModLoader gets updated,and then reinstall all of it, or is there something else i can do to make my old saves work right now?

tModLoader v0.9.2.3
Terraria 1.3.4.4(1.3.5.3 sits in a backup folder until things get fixed)
Windows 7 32-bit
I hope this helps in helping me! :)

Hello everyone.
I have a question about the tmodloader server:
Can you somehow change the folder where the mods are stored if you wanna make a dedicated server???

Hello everyone.
I have a question about the tmodloader server:
Can you somehow change the folder where the mods are stored if you wanna make a dedicated server???
The modpath command line switch or server config setting.

Thanks a bunch for the effort, but that is not exactly my problem.I don't need to downgrade Terraria, this API did it for me. I also redownloaded the "1.3.5 compatible" version but it didn't change a thing. Please point it out if i'm doing something wrong/should be doing something that i haven't.
My previous world and character was updated automatically by Steam, and that means they won't be compatible with the previous version of Terraria(1.3.4.4) that tModLoader uses at the moment. I would like a way to use mods with my 1.3.5.3 world and character with 200+ hours put in, instead of starting a new one from scratch that the old version can read. Would it be better for me to just wait until tModLoader gets updated,and then reinstall all of it, or is there something else i can do to make my old saves work right now?

tModLoader v0.9.2.3
Terraria 1.3.4.4(1.3.5.3 sits in a backup folder until things get fixed)
Windows 7 32-bit
I hope this helps in helping me! :)
If you loaded the player and world in 1.3.5, yes, you have to wait.

But in the server config file i didn't see an option to change the mod file path, only one for the worlds.
That example server config file is just an example from the vanilla terraria install. We didn't package a modified version of that file in the installer with that option shown because that would likely overwrite many people's actual server configs. Just add a line with modpath= and then I think either a relative or absolute path to the folder.

Back
Top Bottom