Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just putting this out there, but it could be the same thing for Linux as well since I'm having the same issue.

There seems to be a common bug with the new version as I'm having it as well, exactly as described by people previously. v0.10.1 seems to be coming soon...

Sooo Tmodloader hasn't been working for me for a long time, so I gave up on it. I came back today and installed the new update. It got to the loading screen (farther than I've gotten before I gave up) I went in to mods and enabled all of my mods and went to reload and I got this error, and I repeatedly got the message over and over again every time I hit continue, which I didn't even know was possible.

An error occurred while loading ModLoader
this mod has automatically been disabled.

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I honestly have no idea how to fix this, please help /:

whenever I put in all of the files and then open terraria I always get this message
can anyone tell me whats going on

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 5.23.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 5.23.47 PM.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 250
upload_2017-6-5_18-56-4.png
TMODLOADER IS DOING IT AGAIN, It wont let me play with the mods on (i have only like 4 mods now) and it wont let me play! it just crashes when all the mods load (it did not crash, when i had no mods) PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!

View attachment 172385TMODLOADER IS DOING IT AGAIN, It wont let me play with the mods on (i have only like 4 mods now) and it wont let me play! it just crashes when all the mods load (it did not crash, when i had no mods) PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!
You need to be more specific. What mods are you loading? What version of TModLoader are you using? If you are using the newest verison, pretty much all mods are outdated as the latest update was only released about five or six hours ago.

hang on
[doublepost=1496711957,1496711837][/doublepost]
You need to be more specific. What mods are you loading? What version of TModLoader are you using? If you are using the newest verison, pretty much all mods are outdated as the latest update was only released about five or six hours ago.
OK, im using the latest version of Tmodloader (V0.10) and im not using the outdated mods, im using the ones currently in the mod browser ( Antisocial,Autotrash,Flash ultimate ,Zm) thats all the mods im using

Alright I understand everything is a mess right now but can anyone help me transfer over my character. I managed to copy my world from the usual location and it works fine but by player is at 100 hp and 0 mana and i can not play it at all. I was using steam cloud and i turned it off so an updated version of my character and world would show up in the files I got my updated world but no matter what I do i can not get my character to work. Also if Tmod is going to get updated to fix all these issues will there be a need to reinstall? Hopefully I don't sound to whiny.

Alright I understand everything is a mess right now but can anyone help me transfer over my character. I managed to copy my world from the usual location and it works fine but by player is at 100 hp and 0 mana and i can not play it at all. I was using steam cloud and i turned it off so an updated version of my character and world would show up in the files I got my updated world but no matter what I do i can not get my character to work. Also if Tmod is going to get updated to fix all these issues will there be a need to reinstall? Hopefully I don't sound to whiny.
You'd be best off finding a character editor that you like and using a new character to recreate what the old character had, and put all your hp, mana and items into the new character if the old character isn't loading.

Once TModLoader updates, I doubt you'll have to reinstall, just update

You'd be best off finding a character editor that you like and using a new character to recreate what the old character had, and put all your hp, mana and items into the new character if the old character isn't loading.

Once TModLoader updates, I doubt you'll have to reinstall, just update
Probably right oh well, oh and thanks!

im having issues with the new version saying terraria entry point not found i had to go to a older version to be able to play what can i do about this

Well i got an error when updating to the new Tmodloader version,it goes as following:
System.EntryPointNoutFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs

Guys , i have a problem when i updated tmodloader i get an error
System.EntryPointNoutFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs

@Wolfendesign
Could not load type 'System.Windows.Forms.Form' from assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at Terraria.Main.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) [0x00030] in <e59682a795764348aff9c820f0a696f8>:0
Its MAC and I download the correct version of tmodloader ,it happened when just start the game
I tried many times including installing them manually or install them by java.

Back
Top Bottom