Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Attention!
  1. We know tModLoader v0.10 for Mac and Linux doesn't launch right now, just be patient while we figure it out
  2. Most mods aren't updated to 0.10 yet, so be patient for them as well
  3. If you are trying to run 0.10 and have errors mentioning SteamAPI or Steamworks, you need to Verify your Game integrity via steam and then install v0.10.

That's pretty dang advanced. You'd have to study the decompiled code to figure that out, since it involves custom hitboxes, drawing, and multiple projectiles linked together.

Whelp.
Too lazy + not smart enough to decompile and do whatever else to make an SE clone.
Is it possible to make the "chain" of the flail do damage?
Also, if it's possible, how do I make weapons use GIFs for their projectiles?

Sooo Tmodloader hasn't been working for me for a long time, so I gave up on it. I came back today and installed the new update. It got to the loading screen (farther than I've gotten before I gave up) I went in to mods and enabled all of my mods and went to reload and I got this error, and I repeatedly got the message over and over again every time I hit continue, which I didn't even know was possible.

An error occurred while loading ModLoader
this mod has automatically been disabled.

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I honestly have no idea how to fix this, please help /:
I could be wrong, but I think that you are trying to load an outdated mod. Try removing all mods then see if it works. Once you get it working, only use mods for v0.10. v0.9 mods simply won't work anymore.

Terraria Error

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init'
in DLL 'CSteamworks'
at steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(string[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
that's the Error log. I have the latest java and used the installer so what's the problem

Terraria Error

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init'
in DLL 'CSteamworks'
at steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(string[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
that's the Error log. I have the latest java and used the installer so what's the problem
Attention!
  1. We know tModLoader v0.10 for Mac and Linux doesn't launch right now, just be patient while we figure it out
  2. Most mods aren't updated to 0.10 yet, so be patient for them as well
  3. If you are trying to run 0.10 and have errors mentioning SteamAPI or Steamworks, you need to Verify your Game integrity via steam and then install v0.10.

The program attached should update item names quickly, just follow the instructions in the readme.txt
Big mod devs, you will want to use this if it works for you.

Attachments

• Item_Name_Updater.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 162
v0.1 is now uploaded. I had to rush through this since I'm leaving on vacation today, but it includes support for building and loading/reloading mods, adding recipes, and adding basic items. The main reason I put up an upload today is that thanks to my vacation, I will be unable to upload anything for an entire week. I will return on July 15, but hopefully I will be able to keep checking on here to see any feedback or bugs.

Also note that the next version will have a vastly improved interface. I will admit the current interface kind of sucks; that's what happens when I rush too much :confused:
new v0.10 says cant find entry name "int" when i try to start it up

is there a way to remove the out of date mods from my modlist? or should i just wait for them to be uploaded v 0.1 of tmod

Back
Top Bottom