Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I now get another error when I try to load tremor the error is
The type initializer for 'Tremor.RecipeData' threw an exception.
at Tremor.RecipeWrapper.RemoveRecipes()
at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Inner Exception:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Tremor.RecipeData..cctor()

i have this code:
public override void ArmorSetShadows(Player player, ref bool longTrail, ref bool smallPulse, ref bool largePulse, ref bool shortTrail)
{
shortTrail = true;
}

but when i run it i get the following error
f:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ArnianVoidMod\Items\Armor\BornasLeggings.cs(36,22) : error CS0115: 'ArnianVoidMod.Items.Armor.BornasLeggings.ArmorSetShadows(Terraria.Player, ref bool, ref bool, ref bool, ref bool)': no suitable method found to override
why?

I keep getting this error while trying to load these certain mods;
Calamity,
Tremor,
SacredTools,
Spirit Mod.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Any idea what's causing this to happen?

I apologise if this has been asked before, but my friend has tried multiple times to download the latest version, and after he's finished, he loads up Terraria and gets this error message:
upload_2017-7-25_22-10-39.png

How can this be fixed/what's going wrong?

I apologise if this has been asked before, but my friend has tried multiple times to download the latest version, and after he's finished, he loads up Terraria and gets this error message:View attachment 177707

How can this be fixed/what's going wrong?
This is because you have 1.3.4 files, such as an old Steamworks.dll. Simply use steam to verify game integrity (google it.)

This happens every time I try to open the mod browser, does anyone know what's going on?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 230
Terraria on Windows, and thus tModLoader, have a limitation of being 32-bit, which means there is a maximum amount of memory they can use no matter what. You may need to disable some mods forever to fix this, but... some people report success by disabling all mods, exiting and restarting, enabling them all again, exiting and restarting, and then it works OK.
I can fix it by enabling all mods and quitting, and then playing Terraria.. Whenever I reload mods, it gives me 5 error messages.

Announcement

You might have noticed that I haven't really been doing much for tModLoader lately. So many things have come up in life, and unfortunately I still won't have much time for a while.

First of all, so many medical conditions have popped up recently that I'm amazed that I'm still functioning. I want to try to get those resolved as soon as possible. Second of all, I have found love, and want to focus on her as much as possible. Finally, a very promising job opportunity has presented itself, and I need to spend most of my time preparing for interviews.

I do plan to work more on tModLoader in the future. However, I won't be able to do so for a while. I will still have time to release updates as the rest of the team works on it. In the meantime, I hope you all continue to enjoy tModLoader :dryadhappy:

I have the problem where whenever i go into anything, lets say the mods tab for example, my mouse bugs out and whenever i click it goes to the corver of the screen. Does anyone have a solution for this? I tried 3 other mouses/mice whatever you call a mouse plural, and it still happened. Thanks.

I can fix it by enabling all mods and quitting, and then playing Terraria.. Whenever I reload mods, it gives me 5 error messages.

Yes, it seems like there may be some sort of memory leak related to reloading mods, at least in some cases. Unless you wish to invest in debugging it, I'd suggest you simply exit Terraria and restart it, instead of performing a reload. Marginally more annoying, but shouldn't be much more time consuming.
[doublepost=1501098563,1501098538][/doublepost]
mine wont update... please help

If you don't tell us what error messages show up, or how it behaves, we can't possibly help you.
[doublepost=1501098652][/doublepost]
I keep getting this error while trying to load these certain mods;
Calamity,
Tremor,
SacredTools,
Spirit Mod.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Any idea what's causing this to happen?

Do you see the second line there, which begins with "at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults"? That means the failure is in "EnemyMods", aka "Prefixes for Enemies". It is incompatible with other mods that add NPCs. I have no idea why, but the author of that module may. You should consult them on the subject.

Do you see the second line there, which begins with "at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults"? That means the failure is in "EnemyMods", aka "Prefixes for Enemies". It is incompatible with other mods that add NPCs. I have no idea why, but the author of that module may. You should consult them on the subject.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thank you will try on that thread :)

Hey, i just downloaded tmodloader on Mac and when I go on to the mod browser it comes up with this error (Ill also attach a screenshot):

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue () [0x002b3] in <216eefc580b54735b9001f7a1e8a25b9>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x0004c] in <216eefc580b54735b9001f7a1e8a25b9>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings settings) [0x00013] in <216eefc580b54735b9001f7a1e8a25b9>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json, Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JsonLoadSettings settings) [0x0000c] in <216eefc580b54735b9001f7a1e8a25b9>:0
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse (System.String json) [0x00000] in <216eefc580b54735b9001f7a1e8a25b9>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJSON (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile[] installedMods, System.String json) [0x00000] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 6.08.29 PM.png

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this, any help is appreciated!

Hey, i just downloaded tmodloader on Mac and when I go on to the mod browser it comes up with this error (Ill also attach a screenshot):
I was wondering if anybody could help me with this, any help is appreciated!

Something is causing the data returned from the mod browser server to be corrupted. Either it is failing to fetch the data, because the server is down, or something is corrupting the data in between the two.

My first guess would be some sort of "web firewall" tool that is blocking the web page. Do you have anything like that installed? Anyway, beyond that, try the URL in the first post for the "manual" mod browser data, and see if you get reasonable results from that in your browser.

Something is causing the data returned from the mod browser server to be corrupted. Either it is failing to fetch the data, because the server is down, or something is corrupting the data in between the two.

My first guess would be some sort of "web firewall" tool that is blocking the web page. Do you have anything like that installed? Anyway, beyond that, try the URL in the first post for the "manual" mod browser data, and see if you get reasonable results from that in your browser.

It turns out the website was actually for some reason blocked in my neck of the woods so using a vpn I managed to get it to work and now I can get the mods. Although the browser ingame still wont work I can still use the website, so thanks!

Help!

error messages when trying to load: calamity, tremor, thorium and crystillium

Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

What do I do?
I attached the error message itself

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    701.9 KB · Views: 367
Back
Top Bottom