Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No one knows why the world seed thing isn't perfect. Chicken bones made the patcher I think, and we fix decompilation errors in the Terraria level of patches. Come to discord if you want more info, we can chat there.
Oh, nvm what I wrote. It seem to be seed depended. Just was unlucky with other seed. Now I also tested a seed which generates different worlds at the modded version. So it's not fixed there.

Last edited:
Slight problem, i don't deal with all this programming and i have this show up
Hash mismatch, data blob has been modified or corrupted
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile+LoadedState desiredState, Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile+ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler) [0x000a9] in <a8d2bd673428464ebbf47d4ec6dddd2a>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.FindMods () [0x0005c] in <a8d2bd673428464ebbf47d4ec6dddd2a>:0

I want to make an item, that can't be used if there are any of the bosses present. Is there a short way to do it, or am I supposed to write NPC.AnyNPCs(boss id) line over and over again?

I need some help. so me and my mates we wanted to make a tmodloader modded world but we loaded it up and found we could break things but they wouldn't give any items. i'm very confused since i tried it again on multiplayer without any mods to make sure it wasn't a mod doing this. we found it was tmodloader itself since it happened again. this doesn't happen on normal terraria so any help? P.S i have tried re-installing tmodloader it doesn't work.

So I'm setting a block to a liquid but it doesn't move when it is created until it gets a update. Is there any way to update through the code?
waternotflow_preview.png

Also, how do you make a liquid? Currently I'm just copying lava from hell and changing it to water for testing, but that won't work if the block I'm copying gets changed or is just different on world gen.

Hey guys,
i just noticed a weird bug around the biome soundtracks in game (playing with 20 mods, most of them add biomes or more bosses). Since the newest modloader version, the glacier soundtrack from tremor remastered and the reach soundtrack from spirit mod are not playing at all for me. Also after i defeated the goblin army, i somehow only had the usual day soundtrack wherever i go - no underground, night, rain or desert soundtrack. Found out that it sticks to the world file, and it hasnt occured in multiplayer for some reason, but i still have no idea what causes it.
So i was wondering if anyone around here experienced similar things in their game?

Hey guys,
i just noticed a weird bug around the biome soundtracks in game (playing with 20 mods, most of them add biomes or more bosses). Since the newest modloader version, the glacier soundtrack from tremor remastered and the reach soundtrack from spirit mod are not playing at all for me. Also after i defeated the goblin army, i somehow only had the usual day soundtrack wherever i go - no underground, night, rain or desert soundtrack. Found out that it sticks to the world file, and it hasnt occured in multiplayer for some reason, but i still have no idea what causes it.
So i was wondering if anyone around here experienced similar things in their game?
I've never seen this, but then again, I've never played with 20 content mods, so idk.

Hey i'm having some trouble with multiplayer. I create the world just fine. And the player, i can play on singleplayer without any trouble but when creating a server and trying to connect it gets stuck on "Sending Player Data..." in the server cmd it says player connecting then that goes on forever. Please help would love to play modded with my girlfriend. Thanks in advance.

What i have done already:
Disabled mods one by one, reinstalled terraria and tmodloader, checked firewall, and checked portforwarding.

Mod list:
  • Hmastar's Helpers v1.4.3
  • Which mod is this from? v2.4
  • Loot Bags v0.13
  • Rewards v1.4.8
  • Fargo's mutant mod: summons and souls v0.16.2
  • Wing Slot v1.3.2
  • Crystilium v11.3.1.5
  • Even more modifiers v0.0.10.2
  • Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
  • Vex's quality of life items v1.0.3.1
  • Vanilla Tweaks v2.6.1
  • ImkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
  • ZoaklenMod v0.8.0.3
  • Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8
  • Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.7

EDIT: SOLVED:
When i was going through the mods i forgot to disable 1 "Even more modifiers" I disabled that on it's own and the problem was fixed. So it seems "Even More Modifiers v0.0.10.2" Doesn't work with multiplayer.

Last edited:
So I'm a bit confused with your link to the help with mac recompile... I'm new to the forums and I don't understand how it works. Every time I click the link I just get someone asking how to change the sound of a weapon and I don't get it.
[doublepost=1523480298,1523480062][/doublepost]Someone please help me...
Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 9.56.37 PM.png

FYI I'm using a MacBook running on macOS Sierra

So I was trying to code some wings in, but every time I try to 'build + reload' the mod in Terraria it gives me this: (47,25) : Error CS0103: the name 'ItemID' does not exist in the current context.

This is the code:

using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
namespace TheAwokenDirt.Items
{
[AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Wings)]

public class DirtWings : ModItem
{
public override void SetStaticDefaults()

{
Tooltip.SetDefault("How do these even work?");
}

public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.width = 22;
item.height = 20;
item.value = 25000;
item.rare = 6;
item.accessory = true;
}

public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual)
{
player.wingTimeMax = 100;
}

public override void VerticalWingSpeeds(Player player, ref float ascentWhenFalling, ref float ascentWhenRising,
ref float maxCanAscendMultiplier, ref float maxAscentMultiplier, ref float constantAscend)
{
ascentWhenFalling = 0.85f;
ascentWhenRising = 0.10f;
maxCanAscendMultiplier = .8f;
maxAscentMultiplier = 2.5f;
constantAscend = 0.135f;
}

public override void HorizontalWingSpeeds(Player player, ref float speed, ref float acceleration)
{
speed = 7f;
acceleration *= 1.5f;
}

public override void AddRecipes()
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 999);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofFlight, 20);
recipe.AddTile(TileID.MythrilAnvil);
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();
}​
}​
}

Last edited:
So I was trying to code some wings in, but every time I try to 'build + reload' the mod in Terraria it gives me this: (47,25) : Error CS0103: the name 'ItemID' does not exist in the current context.

This is the code:

using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
namespace TheAwokenDirt.Items
{
[AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Wings)]
public class DirtWings : ModItem
{
public override void SetStaticDefaults()
{
Tooltip.SetDefault("How do these even work?");​
}
public override void SetDefaults()
{
item.width = 22;
item.height = 20;
item.value = 25000;
item.rare = 6;
item.accessory = true;​
}

public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual)
{
player.wingTimeMax = 100;​
}
public override void VerticalWingSpeeds(Player player, ref float ascentWhenFalling, ref float ascentWhenRising,
ref float maxCanAscendMultiplier, ref float maxAscentMultiplier, ref float constantAscend)
{
ascentWhenFalling = 0.85f;
ascentWhenRising = 0.10f;
maxCanAscendMultiplier = .8f;
maxAscentMultiplier = 2.5f;
constantAscend = 0.135f;​
}
public override void HorizontalWingSpeeds(Player player, ref float speed, ref float acceleration)
{
speed = 7f;
acceleration *= 1.5f;​
}
public override void AddRecipes()
{
ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DirtBlock, 999);
recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SoulofFlight, 20);
recipe.AddTile(TileID.MythrilAnvil);
recipe.SetResult(this);
recipe.AddRecipe();​
}​
}​
}

Also, I don't know how to put spoilers in a comment. If I did, then the code would be in one.
Y0fabKs.png

Add using Terraria.ID; up top

Back
Top Bottom