Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm not sure if it is just the mods I'm using, but anytime multiple mods give me spawn items, it doesn't give me them if it can't fit in my hotbar. Any ideas?

f16c92335b35f64dfe708066d61e1e8e
I am having a problem loading/generating a world with Calamity and thorium both loaded together. It seems when ever i add Calamity in my mix of mods i always end up getting an error. When i use calamity by its self everything works perfectly fine. The image shows a screen shot (image link dosent work im dumb )of the ("system.outOfMemory) i recieved. Is this a problem on my end or is is a third party issue? is there a fix? or does my computer suck, just in case specs are (16g RAM, i7 7700k, gtx 1060)

f16c92335b35f64dfe708066d61e1e8e
I am having a problem loading/generating a world with Calamity and thorium both loaded together. It seems when ever i add Calamity in my mix of mods i always end up getting an error. When i use calamity by its self everything works perfectly fine. The image shows a screen shot (image link dosent work im dumb )of the ("system.outOfMemory) i recieved. Is this a problem on my end or is is a third party issue? is there a fix? or does my computer suck, just in case specs are (16g RAM, i7 7700k, gtx 1060)
Terraria can only use limited memory because it is 32 bit but it should be more than enough to load just calamity and thorium together. Out of memory can occur if you hit "refresh mods" so better just exit terraria and load it again when enabling/disabling mods. Least likely, but you might have downloaded beta version of tmodloader from github. I don't know much about it but mods might not support it yet so make sure you are using tmodloader 0.10.1.5.

No one shows GOG users love do they? someone asked a little while ago if the GOG version will ever be properly supported but he hasnt received a response...

Terraria can only use limited memory because it is 32 bit but it should be more than enough to load just calamity and thorium together. Out of memory can occur if you hit "refresh mods" so better just exit terraria and load it again when enabling/disabling mods. Least likely, but you might have downloaded beta version of tmodloader from github. I don't know much about it but mods might not support it yet so make sure you are using tmodloader 0.10.1.5.
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your advice. I do have the correct tmod installed btw, recently ive tried your approach of just applying the mods that i want to use and just reloading - restart -reloading - restart. i have gotten it to work some different variations of mods that i want to play with but not all of them as of right now. Thank you this was helpful , hopefully ill be able to use all the mods ive been wanting to use ^_^.

Oh, boy have I ran into once another problem. So, My pc broke. Not a surprise. I realized that my mod, Rbowspack is on there. So when it gets fixed, It will be wiped out forever. I need to know, is there a way to recover my mod?

Oh, boy have I ran into once another problem. So, My pc broke. Not a surprise. I realized that my mod, Rbowspack is on there. So when it gets fixed, It will be wiped out forever. I need to know, is there a way to recover my mod?
If you havent pushed your source to anywhere else besides your disk, unfortunately not.
For in the future, look into the git system and use github or gitlab to push relevant changes. That way if you ever lose your pc, you can simply clone your git repository and get everything back

How do I have charictors and worlds from the cloud
What do you mean? You can push worlds and players to the cloud with modded data if that's what you meant

No one shows GOG users love do they? someone asked a little while ago if the GOG version will ever be properly supported but he hasnt received a response...
Unfortunately GoG isn't supported but we may look at it in the future. We've been receiving questions about it more and more and we should look into it. Please keep patient and bother us again every time :)

I cant seem to find information about the melee items with insane speed...what value do i set to make a melee sword item be as fast as the Fetid Baghnakhs for example

I cant seem to find information about the melee items with insane speed...what value do i set to make a melee sword item be as fast as the Fetid Baghnakhs for example
Generally, the lower the speed value, the faster, to my knowledge. At least based on mods I've used which show a numeric speed value.
At 60FPS I had a dagger which had a speed value of 1, so fast that it was swinging every single frame. At 2, with a different modifier, the same thing flickered a little, seemingly swinging every 2 frames. So I think the "speed" is more like a "swing every [n] frames" value.
I'm not certain though. And I'm afraid I don't know the value's internal name.

Yeah i tested that and tried using 1 as a value but the sword was just fast or at least from what i saw it wasnt moving as fast as the Fetid Baghnakhs

I'm not sure whether this a tmodloader bug or not, but I've been having an issue with the Old One's Army not spawning any enemies unless you a right next to the portal. Links to people having the same issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/6335lo/old_ones_army_not_spawning_in_modded_terraria/

In the reddit post, I share 2 of the same mods, Fargo's and Yet Another Boss Health Bar mod. I removed both of those and I still have exactly the same issue so this leads me thinking it's a Tmodloader issue.

The Youtube video is the bug in action.

Mods: Download Link from Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Old+One's+Army+ModPack.json. Please reply if you have found a fix for this.

My Terraria will crash randomly and whenever it does, this pops up. What is it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 3.12.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 3.12.38 PM.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 128
My Terraria will crash randomly and whenever it does, this pops up. What is it?
looks like macos wants to tell you to debug. You can ignore that. Look in logs or the crashlog.txt, then come to the discord for help if you find anything in the logs

Back
Top Bottom