Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

and also:

Code:
public override void Update(NPC npc, ref int buffIndex)
        {
            //Example:
            if (Main.rand.Next(2) == 0)
            {
                int idx= Dust.NewDust(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height, mod.DustType("MoonDust"));
                Main.dust[idx].noGravity = true;
            }
            npc.HealEffect(-8, false);
            npc.statLife -= 8;
            if (npc.statLife < 0)
            {
                npc.statLife = 0;
            }
        }

i want the debuff to work on NPCs too, wat do i have to change??

When i first installed tmodloader, it was working fine. Now that its updated a few times, the mod-browser is not functioning AT ALL. It freezes my game and finds nothing. Nothing shows up on the list. All my old mods are still available I have downloaded from it, but I can no longer update them, etc via the mod browser. Wut do?

could you please insert that into my code? i have no idea wat to replace ._.
Code:
        public override void AI()           //this make that the projectile will face the corect way
        {                                                           // |
            projectile.rotation = (float)Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity.Y, (double)projectile.velocity.X) + 1.57f;
            projectile.velocity.Y += projectile.ai[0];

if (projectile.localAI[0] == 0f)
            {
                Main.PlaySound(2, (int)projectile.position.X, (int)projectile.position.Y, 20);
                projectile.localAI[0] = 1f;
            }
            int num666 = 8;
Color color = new Color(36, 158, 184)
Int rand = Main.rand.Next(4);
switch (rand)
{
case 0:
color = new Color(..,..,..)
break;
case 1:
break;
case 2:
break;
case 3:
break;
}
            int num667 = Dust.NewDust(new Vector2(projectile.position.X + (float)num666 + 6, projectile.position.Y + (float)num666), projectile.width - num666 * 2, projectile.height - num666 * 2, 66, 0f, 0f, 0,color, 1.5f);  //projectile dust color
            Main.dust[num667].velocity *= 0.5f;
            Main.dust[num667].velocity += projectile.velocity * 0.5f;
            Main.dust[num667].noGravity = true;
            Main.dust[num667].noLight = false;
            Main.dust[num667].scale = 2.4f;
        }
You are troll me? x)

and also:

Code:
public override void Update(NPC npc, ref int buffIndex)
        {
            //Example:
            if (Main.rand.Next(2) == 0)
            {
                int idx= Dust.NewDust(npc.position, npc.width, npc.height, mod.DustType("MoonDust"));
                Main.dust[idx].noGravity = true;
            }
            npc.HealEffect(-8, false);
            npc.statLife -= 8;
            if (npc.statLife < 0)
            {
                npc.statLife = 0;
            }
        }

i want the debuff to work on NPCs too, wat do i have to change??
Install VisualStudio. Because, here, i can help you, but if you cannot go that alone.... hem... you know than you have already create a npc or a boss ? (I think, i have maybe forgot than no ><) PS: This is npc.life

and how do i make dust on items
ExampleMod items, search a small. With the documentation of the first page of this subject.

Last edited:
I don't see a folder entitled 'ModLoader' anywhere. Do you mean that I need to move folders around/create them to do this?

Download Examplemod then build it then try, if you cannot publish, check your version, or reinstall terraria and add Modloader.
20160711235821_1.png

After, this is not normal than you cannot publish, because same a empty folder can be publish(but error after, this is normal :p ).
So, i cannot help you, i have just put the screenshoot of my modsource who not bug :x

Download Examplemod then build it then try, if you cannot publish, check your version, or reinstall terraria and add Modloader.
View attachment 125975

Guess I have to reinstall terraria then, since I had Examplemod inside of my sources folder to figure out stuff and my version is up to date

Edit: I had had the publish button until like a week ago and then it just up and vanished while I was inputting code

Edit2: That didn't work...

Edit3: ExampleMod allows publishing but my mod doesn't. Everything in my mod should be just fine, and I *know* (for sure) that it's all up to date since I started working on this when it was at 0.8.2

Edit4: I Fixed It! It just didn't like my internal name

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom