Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is there a way I could find all the code for existing Terraria items, enemies, etc? I made a Copper Throwing Knife for my mod I recently started making, but it has some issues. I would like to find the code for standard throwing knives to optimize MY code by making the knife spin and some other things.

Is there a way I could find all the code for existing Terraria items, enemies, etc? I made a Copper Throwing Knife for my mod I recently started making, but it has some issues. I would like to find the code for standard throwing knives to optimize MY code by making the knife spin and some other things.

You can use Ilspy to get Terraria`s Code,but its hard to learn from it at the start
Better look into ExampleMod and the Documentations

and if you want to clone an Vannila Items Propertis you can use

Code:
item.CloneDefaults(ItemID.ITEMID);

Click HERE for an Example

hi, game started to stop responding when I click "mod browser (beta)" button. I remember doing that with out any problems a few hours ago. I can successfully open "mods" , "mod sources" buttons and I can load a world. I deleted game files reloaded tmodloader there is no difference.
(terraria v1.3.2.1 & tmodloader v0.8.3.1)
Had the same problem, and i'm playing singleplayer. Any way to fix it?

If anyone has already asked this, then I didn't know because I don't have the time to check nearly 600 pages of comments, but if you disable all of your mods, is it possible to play multiplayer with someone that doesn't have tmodloader?
No, there are still some differences. Use the vanilla terraria.exe to playe Vanilla.

ive got 2 questions:
1. whats the code to make a item heal yourself?
2. how to make an enemy spawn in the underworld after defeating a specific boss?
thanks if answered :) XD

Impossibile trovare il metodo 'Void Terraria.Main.NewTextMultiline(System.String, Boolean, Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Color)'.
in IvysaurLevelsystem.GameEnlarger.ChatInput(String text)
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.ChatInput(String text)
in Terraria.Main.do_Update(GameTime gameTime)
in Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime :)red:)

so, are you saying you had tmod, then the game updated? if so just install tmod again, it downgrades to the last compatible version.
No way. I went to GOG and asked my other half to dl it, after he tried to do the newest version. Crazy man. I told him they weren't even all compatible and to NOT do it. so I wasted hours. Luckily, it's time for my little yorkie to have quiet time so I'm going to play some

Hey i just started using the tmod loader, when i installed it everything in my game was slow as in in game everything in the game had slowness. I was wondering if you knew this error. I was also wondring if its because i have a Mac . Please help!

I have a problem. When my new biome has been generated, i got strange texture of cacti. Ok, then i added new cactus' texture and SetModCactus(new Reed()); (Reed - name of my custom cactus class). So i've got this:
f148e6f2fb874a0594f1bdb18103dbb1.png

This cactus is growing on custom tile and in this tile i have SetModCactus(new Reed());
When i wasn't adding new texture, i was having this:
4c3c0106b5134d519ca936a76bf66ff5.png

Help please!

Anyone else getting a problem in their main menu where the music stays at 0%?

Once I get into a world I can turn it back up again but in the main menu attempting to change it puts it back to 0%

Back
Top Bottom