Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, I've got a little issue here.
I'm trying to load a texture here, and everytime I try to build the mod, I get an error saying "Missing Mod" with my texture directory in it.
I've checked the path the image is in, and it's path is correct. What is causing that?
Here the problematic code.
Code:
        public override void Load()
        {
            if (!Main.dedServ)
            {
                WindowTexture = GetTexture("Sprites/SkinWindow");
            }
            Skins.LoadAllSprites();
        }

There is no tmodloader for 1.3.3.3 yet, only for 1.3.3.2
Yes, but the 1.3.3.2 version works for 1.3.3.3. The only difference is that the patch isn't applied to 1.3.3.3, so any problems with snowstorms and sandstorms will still appear on mac and linux.

Just download the install for 1.3.3.2 and overwrite your consisting files in your Steam folder. (re-install with version 1.3.3.2)

It worked for me.

I'm doing a spin-off EOC boss, just playing around with vanilla AIs to get more comfortable with AI stuff.
Notably these lines:
if (base.Center.X > Main.player[npc.target].Center.X)
{
num277 *= -1f;
}
if (base.Center.Y > Main.player[npc.target].Center.Y)
{
num276 *= -1f;
}
Looks like you simply need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.

The vanilla code was originally from the NPC calss (I assume) so 'base.' will refer to that NPC. When you have that code into your ModNPC class, 'base.' refers to that ModNPC class instead which is why you need to replace 'base' with 'npc'.

An unexpected error has occurred.
here: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
here: Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
here: Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Fix???? Please reply as fast as possible :indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::indifferent::kingslime:

So this new :red:ING HOTFIX just removed all my progress in the game or what?

A :red:ING HOTFIX man i could really get angry now.

please update so it is compatible with 1.3.3.3 if I try to launch tmod it launches normal terraria
You CAN downgrade until then, as that's your only option. If not, then wait. Downgrading is probably better for you if you're this impatient.
[doublepost=1475599126,1475599099][/doublepost]
So this new :red:ING HOTFIX just removed all my progress in the game or what?

A :red:ING HOTFIX man i could really get angry now.
No- should still be there when you get it back up and running

Back
Top Bottom