Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

alright, so I'm getting this error:
Code:
c:\Users\(No need to see)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Anomaly\NPCs\AnomalyHarpy.cs(32,37) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Player' does not contain a definition for 'ZoneSkyHeight' and no extension method 'ZoneSkyHeight' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Player' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

so here is the code:

Code:
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Anomaly.NPCs
{
    public class AnomalyHarpy : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "AnomalyHarpy";
            npc.displayName = "Anomaly Harpy";
            npc.width = 98;
            npc.height = 82;
            npc.damage = 10;
            npc.defense = 10;
            npc.lifeMax = 200;
            npc.soundHit = 1;
            npc.soundKilled = 1;
            npc.value = 60f;
            npc.knockBackResist = 0.5f;
            npc.aiStyle = 44;
            Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = 4;
            aiType = NPCID.Harpy;  //npc behavior
            animationType = NPCID.Harpy;
        }

public override float CanSpawn(NPCSpawnInfo spawnInfo)
        {
            Tile tile = Main.tile[spawnInfo.spawnTileX, spawnInfo.spawnTileY];
            return spawnInfo.player.ZoneSkyHeight ? 0.5f : 0f;
        }
        public override void NPCLoot()  //Npc drop
        {
            if (Main.rand.Next(100) == 0)
            {
                Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("ItemName"), 2); //Item spawn
            }

}
    }
}

Still a work-in-progress, but can anyone help?

i try to downgrade terraria so that i can play with tmodloader , i did everything right , extract everything to steam app terraria folder , but when i wanna play , it shows my character gone ? i did try copying my player & world folder to the modloader folder in my games , but it still doesnt work , my vanilla terraria works fine tho, please help since it only a minor update , i dont think its necesarry to update to 1.3.3

Any chance you have an update release date for 1.3.3.3? When I logged on and found that the mods turned off on its own, I found that my Terraria updated to 1.3.3.3.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with 1.3.3.3, put my tmod worlds are not loading. I tried making a new world, it didn't work. I tried re-installing tmodloader, it didn't work. I tried creating a new world with the re-installed tmodloader, it didn't work. Unless this is because of 1.3.3.3, does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you install TML correctly?
Also if your having that issues I would uninstall Terraria, and delete all files within the core folder in the steamapps folder[basicly he terraria folder]
Then reinstall game, install TML but rename the exe that comes with TML to something other than what it is by default.
And try again.

Did you install TML correctly?
Also if your having that issues I would uninstall Terraria, and delete all files within the core folder in the steamapps folder[basicly he terraria folder]
Then reinstall game, install TML but rename the exe that comes with TML to something other than what it is by default.
And try again.
I'll try it. although, modloader had been working fine for months beforehand.

pray for tmodloader to be updated guys , i really need to start making new videos , but cant do it without tmodloader

Guys, the situation is the same as every other update, you don't need to wait for tmodloader to update to keep playing tmodloader after steam updates the vanilla version, just reinstall tmodloader again and everything works as before.

Again, no need to wait, just install again. Update will happen eventually, but you don't need to wait for it.

In the future you can avoid steam updates from deleting tmodloader by renaming modded Terraria.exe to a new name and launching from that.

Guys, the situation is the same as every other update, you don't need to wait for tmodloader to update to keep playing tmodloader after steam updates the vanilla version, just reinstall tmodloader again and everything works as before.

Again, no need to wait, just install again. Update will happen eventually, but you don't need to wait for it.

In the future you can avoid steam updates from deleting tmodloader by renaming modded Terraria.exe to a new name and launching from that.

so do u mean i installed it by just extracting everything to the steam app vanilla terraria , and rename the tmodloader launcher to something else , then when i wanna play modded terraria , i just launch that launcher , instead of clicking play on steam terraria ? this is of course , only because we playing a downgrade terraria

i try to reinstall tmodloader but it crash all i must wait the update

But i want to play sandstorms and blizzards in 80 fps :(

Like jopo said there is NO RELEASE DATE for the next update. All I can say it will likely take longer than coming weekend. You can still download the current version and play on tML v0.8.3.4 playing Terraria v1.3.3.2

When i open up TModLoader and play my world,projectiles and throwing weapons are not working,heres a youtube link so you can see if you have a solution to it

Back
Top Bottom