Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Am i stupid or what, but when i do everything right launching the terraria.exe from the modloader files i droped into steam library an error pops up and idk what to do...someone help cuz i really want these mods up in my terra

Am i stupid or what, but when i do everything right launching the terraria.exe from the modloader files i droped into steam library an error pops up and idk what to do...someone help cuz i really want these mods up in my terra
What error do you get?

Sorry for bothering, but i wanted to know if the current TModloader Version works with Terraria 1.3.3.3
Has someone tried it?

Sorry for bothering, but i wanted to know if the current TModloader Version works with Terraria 1.3.3.3
Has someone tried it?
At the moment there is no 1.3.3.3 version of tModloader. If you install the current version you will be able to play 1.3.3.2 but not 1.3.3.3.
tl;dr;
It will downgrade your Terraria to 1.3.3.2.

At the moment there is no 1.3.3.3 version of tModloader. If you install the current version you will be able to play 1.3.3.2 but not 1.3.3.3.
tl;dr;
It will downgrade your Terraria to 1.3.3.2.
Correct. You can use the current tModLoader version and play on the 1.3.3.2 version of Terraria.

No, not exactly. 1.3.3 would include all 1.3.3.x versions, such as 1.3.3.0, 1.3.3.1, 1.3.3.2, and 1.3.3.3. This is why it is important for people to be specific when talking about versions.

If you have the windows GOG version of the game, then go to the download section of the opening post and download the GOG Windows version of TML which is right under the Steam downloads. After downloading, just follow the instructions in the Readme.txt file inside the downloaded zip. Be sure that you download the correct TML version for the correct Terraria version, for example Terraria 1.3.3.2 would require TML 0.8.3.4. If you have any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to get you straightened out.

If you have the Linux or Mac GOG versions of the game, then those are not currently supported by TML, but I've been working on supporting them and should have a solution fully tested and released within the next week or so.
Alright thx :)

Does anybody know if there is a way to restore corrupted worlds?
I updated my mods, and it seems there were some significant changes since i last played. I broke all of the purple missing tiles, that were once my Thorium trophies, but forgot to check the chests for unloaded items before exiting, and now cannot load my world at all. I have a backup, but it's pretty old, so yeah...
Here's the list of mods that updated: Thorium,Crystillium,Calamity,Fargo's mod,Pumpking's mod and Cosmetic Variety
Чтение после конца потока невозможно.
в System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
в System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()
в Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
в Terraria.ModLoader.Default.MysteryItem.LoadCustomData(BinaryReader reader)
в Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.ReadCustomData(Item item, Byte[] data, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
I don't know if this will work, but you try deleting the .twld file associated with your corrupted world. It will remove ALL modded content in your world, so be sure to backup both the .wld and the .twld file first.

Need tmodloader for 1.3.3.3
Why's that? The latest update was just a bugfix, so you could go back to tModLoader for 1.3.3.2 and you won't be missing out on amy content.

Question can someone show me a way to downgrade my terraria from 1.3.3.3 to 1.3.3.2 cause i try to launch my modded terraria but it launches vanilla 1.3.3.3
(MAC)
[doublepost=1475928498,1475928102][/doublepost]nvm i just messed up which one was my vanilla terraria and modded

I don't know if this will work, but you try deleting the .twld file associated with your corrupted world. It will remove ALL modded content in your world, so be sure to backup both the .wld and the .twld file first.

Why's that? The latest update was just a bugfix, so you could go back to tModLoader for 1.3.3.2 and you won't be missing out on amy content.
Because the 1.3.3.3 update makes snowstorms and sandstorms less laggy and when I play they do lag a little

Can we block some crafting recipes? I want to make an alternate worlds mod but I haven't figured out how to block a normal world's recipes
Like only let you craft the alternate world items

Back
Top Bottom