Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm getting this error when trying to update Crystillium, Moar, and Thorium:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.MulticastDelegate.CombineImpl(Delegate follow)
at System.Delegate.Combine(Delegate a, Delegate b)
at CheatSheet.UI.UIView.add_onMouseDown(ClickEventHandler value) in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet

I'm getting this error when trying to update Crystillium, Moar, and Thorium:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.MulticastDelegate.CombineImpl(Delegate follow)
at System.Delegate.Combine(Delegate a, Delegate b)
at CheatSheet.UI.UIView.add_onMouseDown(ClickEventHandler value) in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet
Well, it seems that the Cheat Sheet is crashing it. The most likely cause is probably that there are too many assets for it to read. But this is just a guess, but it most definitely is Cheat Sheets acting up.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to download some new mods, but the browser seems to be down or something, is there a known issues/outages status page or anything? or does anyone know whats happening.

The error I keep getting is "Unknown Mod Error. Cancelling download"

Well, it seems that the Cheat Sheet is crashing it. The most likely cause is probably that there are too many assets for it to read. But this is just a guess, but it most definitely is Cheat Sheets acting up.
well, that was in the logs. the specific error was unknown mod error. try again later.
[doublepost=1481057093,1481057076][/doublepost]
well, that was in the logs. the specific error was unknown mod error. try again later.
and, it's just when I attempt to update.

Hi i have been gone for "a while" so i don't know what happened to Tmodreader? Or am i just stupid and can't find it?
Btw if it has been a really long time since it dissapeared, it was the tool that extracted codes/files from other mods so you could use it as a learning tool.

Hi i have been gone for "a while" so i don't know what happened to Tmodreader? Or am i just stupid and can't find it?
Btw if it has been a really long time since it dissapeared, it was the tool that extracted codes/files from other mods so you could use it as a learning tool.
It's on the front page dude. :p

when will this be updated to 1.3.4?

Just a note: tModLoader v0.9.0.0 has been available for modders over on the discord channel since a day or so ago. It's not officially released yet because I wanted modders to have a chance to do some porting and testing.

If you aren't a modder, don't even think about installing it, you will be severely disappointed since there are 0 mods.

If you are on mac or linux please come and help test the new release. I haven't found a single Mac or Linux user to test the new executable to see if it works.

I still need help with my problem.
Just to give some insight, I go to Documents, in there is a folder named 'My games'. I go into there to Terraria, then ModLoader. Then I go to ModSources, The Dank Mod, Items, and Weapons. In there is this:
Capture12.PNG

I still need help with my problem.
Just to give some insight, I go to Documents, in there is a folder named 'My games'. I go into there to Terraria, then ModLoader. Then I go to ModSources, The Dank Mod, Items, and Weapons. In there is this:
View attachment 150978
Like I said before, don't use spaces, not even in folder names. They will break your stuff.

Remove the spaces from your folder names. So, for instance, The Dank Mod would become TheDankMod. Make sure to change your namespaces as well (although I assume you already have, otherwise your code wouldn't compile).

Like I said before, don't use spaces, not even in folder names. They will break your stuff.

Remove the spaces from your folder names. So, for instance, The Dank Mod would become TheDankMod. Make sure to change your namespaces as well (although I assume you already have, otherwise your code wouldn't compile).
Ok, but, these as well?
ee.PNG

Ideally, yes, but do not rename them externally, as that could cause problems. Rename them in Visual Studio, if you know how to (the solution and project files, that is. Depending on what the text file is for, you could just F2 it).
Umm, how do I?
[doublepost=1481069439,1481069336][/doublepost]Meep moop, just tried to build it again, got the same thing:
Missing mod: DankMod/Items/Weapons/TheFeministsBlade
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Does anybody have an glitch/bug when shooting projectiles from guns, bows and melee weapons (ammo) dont show up while still shooting them...
if anybody could help plzz i need to fix this but dont know how :3 ty

Umm, how do I?
[doublepost=1481069439,1481069336][/doublepost]
Simply right-click what you want to rename in the Solution Explorer, and then click rename.
41bc9a499b.png

Meep moop, just tried to build it again, got the same thing:
Missing mod: DankMod/Items/Weapons/TheFeministsBlade
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Did you rename your folders? Somewhere at the top of your scripts, there should be the word namespace followed your file path. In your case, it should be:
Code:
namespace TheDankMod.Items.Weapons
(Make sure this is consistent over all your scripts.)

Right now it's looking in the "DankMod" folder (which doesn't exist) instead of the "TheDankMod" folder.

Simply right-click what you want to rename in the Solution Explorer, and then click rename.
41bc9a499b.png

Did you rename your folders? Somewhere at the top of your scripts, there should be the word namespace followed your file path. In your case, it should be:
Code:
namespace TheDankMod.Items.Weapons
(Make sure this is consistent over all your scripts.)

Right now it's looking in the "DankMod" folder (which doesn't exist) instead of the "TheDankMod" folder.
Where did I write, 'DankMod' and not 'TheDankMod'???

1.3.4.3 Is out, and tMod is still stuck on 1.3.3.3? It's so annoying. The guide is not happy. :rolleyes:
TML 9.0 for Terraria 1.3.4.3/1.3.4.4 is almost out. It's literally been released to modders so they can start doing some prerelease work. Stop complaining and be patient. You're lucky that the folks on the TML team are even developing this API.

Back
Top Bottom