Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've just removed my old version of tmod and copy and pasted 9.0.1 to the common terraria folder, but whenever i try to run it it says "Error. Please launch your game from your Steam client." someone help please!!!

So I have a bit of an issue, I tried using the latest version of tmodloader and it wouldn't let me enable my mods, so I downgraded to the previous version. Now my character is blank, the name is still there but the statistics like playtime are all zero and the little picture is just blank. I tried using an inventory editor and verified that the character was not deleted, some data is still there. Is there any way I can fix this?

Edit:

Restored the character using the .bak file, still wish I knew what caused this in the first place though.

Last edited:
What is the best way to implement a teleport command? If teleporting too far away, the player just dies, and if teleporting a player to yourself, the player doesn't move.

Code:
public void TeleportCommand(string[] args)
{
    if(args.Length < 1)
    {
        Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Syntax Error: Please use: /tp ([player1]*)[player2]", 0, 255, 255);
        return;
    }

if(args.Length == 1)
    {
        int player;

for (player = 0; player < 255; player++)
        {
            if(Main.player[player].active && Main.player[player].name.ToLower() == args[0].ToLower())
            {
                break;
            }
        }

if (player == 255)
        {
            Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Error: Player " + args[0] + " not found", 0, 255, 255);
            return;
        }

Main.player[Main.myPlayer].position = Main.player[player].position;
    }

else if(args.Length == 2)
            {
                int player1;
                int player2;

for(player1 = 0; player1 < 255; player1++)
                {
                    if (Main.player[player1].active && Main.player[player1].name.ToLower() == args[0].ToLower())
                    {
                        break;
                    }
                }
                if(player1 == 255)
                {
                    Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Error: Player " + args[0] + " not found", 0, 255, 255);
                    return;
                }

for (player2 = 0; player2 < 255; player2++)
                {
                    if (Main.player[player2].active && Main.player[player2].name.ToLower() == args[1].ToLower())
                    {
                        break;
                    }
                }
                if (player1 == 255)
                {
                    Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Error: Player " + args[1] + " not found", 0, 255, 255);
                    return;
                }

Main.player[player1].position = Main.player[player2].position;
            }
        }

it says that there is already an 0.9.0.2 version terraria lied to me! XD
[doublepost=1481569554,1481569522][/doublepost]
i cant find it ._>
See the post on page 726

I've just removed my old version of tmod and copy and pasted 9.0.1 to the common terraria folder, but whenever i try to run it it says "Error. Please launch your game from your Steam client." someone help please!!!
Go to libarary and then run terraria
[doublepost=1481570654][/doublepost]
What is the best way to implement a teleport command? If teleporting too far away, the player just dies, and if teleporting a player to yourself, the player doesn't move.

Code:
public void TeleportCommand(string[] args)
{
    if(args.Length < 1)
    {
        Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Syntax Error: Please use: /tp ([player1]*)[player2]", 0, 255, 255);
        return;
    }

if(args.Length == 1)
    {
        int player;

for (player = 0; player < 255; player++)
        {
            if(Main.player[player].active && Main.player[player].name.ToLower() == args[0].ToLower())
            {
                break;
            }
        }

if (player == 255)
        {
            return;
        }

Main.player[Main.myPlayer].position = Main.player[player].position;
    }

else if(args.Length == 2)
            {
                int player1;
                int player2;

for(player1 = 0; player1 < 255; player1++)
                {
                    if (Main.player[player1].active && Main.player[player1].name.ToLower() == args[0].ToLower())
                    {
                        break;
                    }
                }
                if(player1 == 255)
                {
                    return;
                }

for (player2 = 0; player2 < 255; player2++)
                {
                    if (Main.player[player2].active && Main.player[player2].name.ToLower() == args[1].ToLower())
                    {
                        break;
                    }
                }
                if (player1 == 255)
                {
                    Main.NewText("SerCom: Teleport Error: Player " + args[1] + " not found", 0, 255, 255);
                    return;
                }

Main.player[player1].position = Main.player[player2].position;
            }
        }
Pleas go to the discord

I don't know if it's a tmod loader problem,but when i try to pickup items my character gets stuck and i can't do anything
[doublepost=1481574780,1481574459][/doublepost]
I don't know if it's a tmod loader problem,but when i try to pickup items my character gets stuck and i can't do anything
I deactivate my mods and the problem is not Tmod loader,Nvm

Thanks dude :D
[doublepost=1481575264,1481575038][/doublepost]
Also, check on the progress of the mods you use to know if you should update yet with this neat color coded guide:

All Time Downloads updated to 0.9

Click the link above to arrive at a page that looks like this:

sAnLDUQ.png
Does the yellow ones means it had problems trying to add these mods or something like that?

does anyone else have a game runnig slow motion problem? I think it happens when I enable "waves quality", even on low. Looks like game runs normal when setting is "off".

Oh i though they had glitches by trying to add them on the newest versions i meant to say this actually.
[doublepost=1481576368,1481576317][/doublepost]TCF mod was working on 0.9.0.1 now its not working on 0.9.0.2 im confused ._.

Back
Top Bottom